Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SnesPSP_TYL 0.2 is Out!

DCEmu Newbie

Default re: Laxer's comment

Laxer, I can understand why you're exasperated - I never could understand why so many people WHINE about the emulators, complaining about every little thing. I'm just thankful that an emu that runs this well exists. I know people can report bugs and suggest improvements, but it sounds like idiot 12 year old punk ingrates just whine on and on about every little thing.

Once and for all, to all of you who are talking %@#$%, TYL doesn't owe you ANYTHING. Stop your bitching; it doesn't provide any motivation for TYL to go on and continue to put out good programs/EMU's. Based on Laxer's feedback that he's getting, most of you don't even know what the %$#@% you're talking about in the first place. I'm pretty sure most of the people complaining couldn't even write anything close to executable code.

Hey Laxer,

I didn't see any complaints on this board, are you talking about complaints on other boards only?

Because all I saw on this board was feedback and praise.

No problem to say.
    If they ever add a cheat function like Game Genie or Game Shark like in UOs snes.
    Then I would prob use it and call it better.
    For now Uo Snes is still my number one

Nah I use both but TYL is WAY better, like in every way except the cheat codes. But who really wants to spoil the game with cheats

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Man This is the second time two new versions of an emulator came out before I woke up. I really gotta stop going to bed at 4 in the morning. I woke up today at 1:45!Anyway awsome emulator. Best Snes and maybe even best compared to all other emulators. It runs MK3 ultimate and Contra III well so I'm happy.

Anyway I got a question would it be possible to emulate the Super FX to near perfect once the PSP's GPU has been figured out?

DCEmu Newbie

First off, thanks TYL. You guys are doing great and don't be discouraged by what the whiners are saying on those other sites. We all really appreciate your hard work.

Got a question. Now that you could import saves from Zsnes to this emu, would you be able to transfer saves from this emu to Zsnes? I was thinking that since there's no gg/par support yet that i could just transfer to the PC and use Zsnes to use the codes. I could then transfer back after I use any of the codes I wanted to use.

Please remember folks, that if you find any bugs go to their forum on Yoyo's homepage and report them there.

They will never be able to fix the mistakes if they don't hear about them and they're not going to check every PSP forum and scan each post to find them, so do your own contribution to the team and speak there

As King Arthur said (and had written on the round table) "By helping each other we become free", ok so it's a little off context, but you get the picture

yah.. there arnt any complaints... what the hell are you talking about. perhapes your just tired, but the drama is never appreciated.

If it was pointed at me, i completely support the emulator, i just think that if SRAM were to be disabled, Mario RPG would run at a much greater pace. Of course, then we would have to rely on save states entirely for it.

As anyone that has run an snes emulator on DC knows, Mario RPG is constantly righting data to the SRAM. It runs fine with it disabled or enabled, however with SRAM active it continuously writes information to the VMU with the all too familiar *BEEP!* Mario RPG is the only rom i know that does this.

I think the ability to turn off SRAM in the hacks/debug menu would be a great addition to the next update. keep up the good work.

DCEmu Newbie

I love this emu thanks guys!

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SmashinGit
    If you try using this with the old config file it will crash, so make sure you make a new folder or just delete it.
    It didn't only crash for me - it even destroyed the directory (with my 14 hour Star Ocean save file... geeeez!)

Be sure to backup your savegames!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information