Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What brought you to DCEmu?

Question What brought you to DCEmu?

I was just looking for homebrew Dreamcast stuff and then I decided to join

PSP things made me join.

(I needed help and decided to sign up :S)
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

When I was searching for how to put movies on my PSP, I came across homebrew for PSP. I Googled "psp homebrew" and DCEmu came up on the first page.

Dude, you really need to stop making these threads over and over again. It really makes it seem like you have nothing better to do than stay on your computer on DCEmu all day. I don't want to offend you or anything, but it's kinda getting annoying...

Acorn Electron User

I found this place after finding out that homebrew was possible on the DC. I was hoping to extend the life of the console and found the other dcemulation site first and that got me started with the mac tools and homebrew downloads. I htink the first things I tried were Nester DC and DreamSNES. I came here via a link on dcemulation and became members of both sites so I could continue to get the most out of my DC. Thanks to both sites and DC Evolution, I still do

Quote Originally Posted by Video_freak View Post
    Dude, you really need to stop making these threads over and over again. It really makes it seem like you have nothing better to do than stay on your computer on DCEmu all day. I don't want to offend you or anything, but it's kinda getting annoying...
    If you have a problem with my post, use the Report button.

Thank you.

Look, I don't feel like I need to report you for anything. This is the Off Topic forum, and you haven't done anything against the rules, but I was just wondering why you keep starting threads asking people how they got to DCEmu or why they stayed, etc. I'm not trying to bash you or anything, and I don't want this thread to go off topic either, so I'll just answer the question myself.

I came when PSP homebrew got big. I wanted to download files, so I joined.

Quote Originally Posted by Video_freak View Post
    Look, I don't feel like I need to report you for anything. This is the Off Topic forum, and you haven't done anything against the rules, but I was just wondering why you keep starting threads asking people how they got to DCEmu or why they stayed, etc. I'm not trying to bash you or anything, and I don't want this thread to go off topic either, so I'll just answer the question myself.

I came when PSP homebrew got big. I wanted to download files, so I joined.
    I agree bro.

I came here just to look at the images of PSmonkey's emulator.

Cool bahh This is off topic.

And I must say, since the junk forums where closed off topic is the closest thing we have to a casual lobby to just chat or rant about anything we want.

The rules are slack in off topic. and as long as rules arent broken, anyone can chat about anything they really would like too, as often as one would like.

I use off topic in many similar ways as jkk does. shes done nothing wrong. I think it's just the popular consensus to hastle jkk.

which is sad, because. no one hastles me. where's my hastle action?

people just dont love shadow, thats what it is :rofl:

Anyway., I Came to dcemu searching for something I just knew, had to exist, The very second I saw the psp, I just knew it was perfect for emulation. I did a google search for psp emulation. and the rest is history

Gamespot lost jeff. And I went searching for a better place for news. I was also looking into dreamcast homebrew.. this is a good website.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information