Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Twilight Hack v0.1alpha3a Released - Front SD Card Slot Supported

I have a Wii, but LoZ:TP for Gamecube. I think I might be able to borrow a Wii copy from my friend, but not forever.

Can a channel be loaded onto a Wii with the Twilight Hack? If so, can it be accessed afterwards without a Twilight Princess disc?

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrek View Post
    I have a Wii, but LoZ:TP for Gamecube. I think I might be able to borrow a Wii copy from my friend, but not forever.

Can a channel be loaded onto a Wii with the Twilight Hack? If so, can it be accessed afterwards without a Twilight Princess disc?
    Yes, but keep in mind, there is no 'official' Homebrew Channel yet. The unrestricted version that will be released by Team Twiizers will have more features, and a better interface than the cracked version. I don't know whether or not the unrestricted version can be installed with the cracked version or not.

Well then, school is about to let out and I'll try to snag a copy from my friends after the summer. Hopefully development will be far enough by then for me to be able to install a channel with little risk of bricking and with little need to update it.

Thanks for the info.

Please Help with Twilight hack on Wii I know Im soooo close
    private/wii/title/RZDE/data.bin data.bin is rzde2 usa version but theres no icon on Wii/SD menue what am I missing

DCEmu Newbie

hi mate the problem is this, and i know because i had the same bloody problem. mainly because its not stated in the instructions!

you need to just call the file : data

it is already a bin file, do not put the .bin in.

pissed me off so much lastnight then i had a look at my legit Zelda save, and noticed it just said data, but was a bin file.

Help I have tried that but all I get on the Data Management screen is ???? And no icon either , what am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by scrabbus; May 26th, 2008 at 22:07. Reason: please help

Ok done it now! Seems like I missed the most obvious thing!! And I have to say that this is great!!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Dumb Question...

Ok then, time for a Dumb Question:

Can I run backed-up games, converting the game to a format compatible with the Twilight Hack?

On an unmodded Wii, of course.

Thanks in advance for the info

DCEmu Newbie

No, but bushing has found a(possible) way, and i hope to God he doesn't release it!
    I have a theory myself how to do it, and I'm not about to tell anyone, nor will i try it, it might not even work. Besides, I can't code, and if I could, and went on making a way, I wouldn't even give it to my friends, nor would I use it, because bad games aren't worth copying, and good games deserve an original in my/your game colection.

And concerning running "back-up" games; go sc**w yourself and get a job, then buy them legaly!
    However, if you created the backups yourself, from your OWN discs, I sincerely apologize for my rudenes. I just don't want Nintendo to shut down homebrew on the Wii, because of some cheapscates dont want to pay for good software(is it now?).

And lastly, a little message to all of those who want to copy games illegaly: Get off your ass and get a job!!!

Edit: Thanks for pointing that out masterchief929. English isn't my native language. Technically, it's my third, with german as my fourth. So in order, it will be norwegian, new norwegian, english, german, so it's a bit of a hassle remembering the right spelling sometimes. Yes, I'm from Norway, and yes, you read right; I'm supposed to know two closely related variations of my own language(stupid isn't it?)
    Last edited by Unicron2k; July 20th, 2008 at 22:58.

DCEmu Pro

i agree with unicron2k. buy games legally! we want to have homebrew on the wii so dont ruin the homebrew scene. i hope that the wii never has a problem with piracy!

BTW: unicron2k it is spelled job.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information