Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Twilight Hack v0.1alpha3a Released - Front SD Card Slot Supported

DCEmu Newbie

OK, Perhaps someone will help- Now that I am done installing the Homebrew channel, I've deleted the TP hack from my Wii. Now, how do I put back my original save game to resume Zelda where I left off? I have the game save file from my PC saved as data.bin and I put it on my SD card, but when I try and copy it from the wii system menu's SD browser, it does not see it. Am I doing something wrong?

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by zillion94 View Post
    OK, Perhaps someone will help- Now that I am done installing the Homebrew channel, I've deleted the TP hack from my Wii. Now, how do I put back my original save game to resume Zelda where I left off? I have the game save file from my PC saved as data.bin and I put it on my SD card, but when I try and copy it from the wii system menu's SD browser, it does not see it. Am I doing something wrong?
    On the root of the SD card, create a folder named 'private'. In the 'private' folder, create a folder named 'wii'. In the 'wii' folder, create a folder named 'title'. Finally, in the 'title' folder, create another folder named 'RZDE'. After all of this, place the 'data.bin' file inside the 'RZDE' folder. This should allow you to copy it back over.

Hi i've got a few questions:

1) Can I run USA virtual console/WiiWare games on my PAL wii? as long as they are .wad files I thought it shouldnt matter?

2) Does the hack work with any PAL version of TP, ie is there only 1 version?

Cheers!
    Last edited by ryohazuki1983; July 24th, 2008 at 17:46.

DCEmu Newbie

1. Why don't you find out yourself?(and hopefully, fully brick your Wii in the process)

2. PAL works on PAL, NTSC works on NTSC, and JP works on JP. Currently, there are four versions for each one; v0.1alpha1(loads an embedded elf), v0.1alpha2(loads an elf from the 1024KB mark on an SD-Gecko), v0.1alpha3(loads an elf/dol from front SD slot), and lastly, v0.1beta1(loads an elf/dol from front SD slot, compatible with system menu v3.3E/v3.3U/v3.3J)

Asking about piracy(in other words, question 1) ain't gonna score you any points here on the boards you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Unicron2k View Post
    1. Why don't you find out yourself?(and hopefully, fully brick your Wii in the process)

2. PAL works on PAL, NTSC works on NTSC, and JP works on JP. Currently, there are four versions for each one; v0.1alpha1(loads an embedded elf), v0.1alpha2(loads an elf from the 1024KB mark on an SD-Gecko), v0.1alpha3(loads an elf/dol from front SD slot), and lastly, v0.1beta1(loads an elf/dol from front SD slot, compatible with system menu v3.3E/v3.3U/v3.3J)

Asking about piracy(in other words, question 1) ain't gonna score you any points here on the boards you know...
    Yep I know, been a long time observer of the boards however theres games like defend your castle thats not even out here yet. Or games thats out but know nothing about.

If a game is worth buying i'll definately support the devs and pay for it, The problem with wiiware is that theres very little information about the games, they get added and simply say the title name, be handy if there were demos or at least screenshots, information or a trailer. But there ain't.

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by ryohazuki1983 View Post
    Yep I know, been a long time observer of the boards however theres games like defend your castle thats not even out here yet. Or games thats out but know nothing about.

If a game is worth buying i'll definately support the devs and pay for it, The problem with wiiware is that theres very little information about the games, they get added and simply say the title name, be handy if there were demos or at least screenshots, information or a trailer. But there ain't.
    I just looked at the website for Nintendo of Europe, and they give descriptions for the games that are on the WiiWare service. The few games that I checked do at least have a few images listed. You are right that many of the games do not have videos, but Nintendo of America does have videos for several games that are available for a PAL Wii. For any that do not have videos, I'm guessing that you can also search a site like YouTube and find one.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information