Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight Hack v0.1alpha3a Released - Front SD Card Slot Supported

thanks retro...by the way do i have to use a game cube controller to play the tetris and other home brew or can you use the wiimote??

DCEmu Rookie

At the moment you need a GC controller as no-one has implimented the Wiimote yet... but it will happen eventually. SCUMMVM Wii with point and click will be good. Especially if I can get this thing to work!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Grax

I sent 3A, but the revised bug fix version.

The 3A I've been using all day played Tetris, but not the Genesis emu.

Now, with the version I sent u, after the stack crash, the screen goes black for 6 seconds then the genesis emu pops up - doesn't go further than the menu because u can't access roms, but that is a quick fix for the emu author!

This version of 3A is definately different from the earlier 3a, as I now have Tetris and Genesis booting...

U need to start again with this file, renaming it, copying it across to the Wii, running Zelda, making sure you have boot.elf etc...
    Last edited by retro fan; March 14th, 2008 at 20:27.

Default twilight-hack-v0.1-alpha3a.zip

here is the newest version downloaded from http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Twilight_Hack

I have to wait to try it till tonight though, of course this comes out days after I purchased the sd gecko lol.

Troy(GPF)

DCEmu Rookie

I have but it didnt work...

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone successfully loaded roms through any emus with this? can get the emus to run but genesis is looking for the GC port.

The emu hasn't been programed for Front SD...the only thing you can do without an SDgecko right now is tetris....you'll have to wait untill the emu gets updated.

Quote Originally Posted by GPF View Post
    here is the newest version downloaded from http://wiibrew.org/index.php?title=Twilight_Hack

I have to wait to try it till tonight though, of course this comes out days after I purchased the sd gecko lol.

Troy(GPF)
    Any chance you'll pick up Wii coding, I love your Dreamcast and NDS work (your Dreamcast port of SuperMarioWar was the first homebrew I ever played) :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by GPF View Post
    I just got an SD Gecko last week as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CoinCollector View Post
    I just got an SD Gecko last week as well.
    Same!! Well, at least alpha2 doesn't give these probs. Until they fix the new one (alpha3[a]) I will continue to use alpha2 :thumbup:

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information