Thread: an idea for snes (or other) emu makers

Default an idea for snes (or other) emu makers

here an idea for implementing wireless multiplayer into snes (or other) emulators.

the source code for the WIFI multi test is out. that source has all the information needed to conect 2 psp's together in a wireless network. can't you just find what part of the source is what, and find some way of implementing it into the emulator you made? i not a psp programmer myself, but i do program most of my game using C++, but use rpg maker to make the basics of it. is it possible to act like the WIFI multi test is the rpg maker, and your own emulator is C++? only use the good parts of the wifi test, and put them in your own program. this idea might be stupid, if it is, let me know

DCEmu Newbie

frankly, i really hope to play these games over infrastructure, esp smashgpsp

do you think this same method can be used to make infrastructure possible for the emulators?

i would gladly donate via paypal for the server and i don't doubt that anyone here would.

you could require a $2 paypal donation to be able to play on infrastructure or something.

i have no idea about that, so i can't help you there.
    the wifi test was made only for lan networks, i think

Thread Information