Thread: Essential PSP Products ?

Blog Entries

Cool Essential PSP Products ?

What are the essential PSP Products we should all have ?

Well heres my Quick List of essential PSP items

First off

PSP Console

then a memory stick

Sandisk Memory stick 1gb

then we need a

USB Transfer/Recharge Cable

next a decent case to protect your PSP and Games:

Logitech Playgear Pocket

and finally because of the PSPs short battery life

External 4200mAH Battery pack

Thats my choices for my essential PSP Products although if i had the cash i would invest in a Nyko Theater Experience

Whats your essential PSP Products ?

DCEmu Newbie

I love my playgear case. Its the best investment ever. That thing takes a beating so my psp doesn't have to,

one of those screen protectors.
    cheaper than a case, and it works

DCEmu Regular

I dunno if it's still the same price because I preordered months ago, but I got my Theater experience from a yahoo store called gamesvortex.com for something like $64 with shiping.

To be honest, it's a hit and miss though. Me and my buddy both ordered one. They are BIG for starters. Still portable but I don't know of anything but a windbreaker with the pouch in front, that has big enough pockets for it (then again, you don't want to play games with it in the cradle anyway. I'd say it's best suited for movies and music).

Anyway, the sound that's 'supposed' to be there is actually kind of nice. I say it this way because my buddy says he has no problems with his. Mine however... Has a bum ground or something. The speakers have kind of a constant whine. When it's being charged (plugged in), it seems that the speakers are always on, and you can duplicate the whine at a much larger scale by just touching the jack with your fingers. I haven't heard my buddie's, but I got a bum deal out of it. If it weren't for that I would actually love it! The only real problem (my buddy says the same thing) is that the stupid plastic covers for the dual headphone jacks and the power in/out don't stay closed. They are more of a nuisance than anything.

i just want a 2gb msduo :P

What you think wich is the best case(No speaker system)? I think I'll get a playgear pocket.. It looks like it wont grow the size too much, am I right? Damn you all are lucky I still have not seen a real PSP.. Well I'll be going to the nearest supermarket straight from school at thursday...

look, I'm brasilian, here we don't even have PSXs... some people bring some from trips and sell illegally...
    IMPORT!
    I have my PSP since the US release (i was dumb to update it to 1.50 :P)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa
    What you think wich is the best case(No speaker system)? I think I'll get a playgear pocket.. It looks like it wont grow the size too much, am I right? Damn you all are lucky I still have not seen a real PSP.. Well I'll be going to the nearest supermarket straight from school at thursday...
    The playgear is awesome. It really doesn't grow it too big. It fits in my jeans and the pocket is small so it does get bigger but not much.

DCEmu Newbie

You left off the biggest one of all. The Hori screen protector. It's $5 at ebgames and is the best screen protector I've ever used. I haven't tried the Brando one yet though.

Regardless, you don't even notice it but it makes the psp screen scratch resistant. I don't even think twice when I drop it anymore.

A must have IMO.

Thread Information