Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Command and Conquer runs well on the PSP. I hope coders port some PC RTS homebrews.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Command and Conquer runs well on the PSP. Would any coders be able to port stratugus?

Old Title: Command and Conquer runs well on the PSP. I hope coders port some PC RTS homebrews.

Westwood was working on a command and conquer game for the genesis. It was never completed and you can find the incomplete rom for it online in any genesis collection (legal since it was never commercially sold or copyrighted).

anyways, command and conquer runs absolutely beautifully. it's a cinch to make buildings, select or control units. the analog nub really does do a great job of filling in for a mouse. unfortunately, the incomplete game never had enemy units build. so all you can do is build up a massive army yourself and force your own units to attack each other. it's still fun regardless. dune is a ton of fun too.

Now I can't get the idea of playing a more modern full blown RTS on the psp.

Are there any good Homebrew PC RTSs that coders could port over to the PSP.

It would be awesome to play a game like starcraft or something on the PSP. And the only other way of doing that is a N64 emulator that may never come around.

Blog Entries

yeah i tried this game but i couldnt work out what to do so gave it up as a bad job

DCEmu Newbie

that looks sweet. has anyone ported it over to the psp.

it would be awesome to have an whole rts engine ported to the psp. you could make games similar to command and conquer, or starcraft or whatever you wanted to.

DCEmu Newbie

Default were

were can i get comman and conquer plz

thx

u talking about bochs?

DCEmu Newbie

where can i get the command and conquer plz

if your asking me, i'm just as confused as you. i think they're refering to the very old pc c&c, and playing it through bochs, but i don't know

DCEmu Newbie

ye i got the old 1 4 pc i want it 4 psp and im confused as well plz tell me were 2 get it

its a rom, for the sega emulator. and its pretty worthless as the game was never finished. If you want C & C your outta luck right now. Hopefully some nice coder will port a good RTS engine for the PSP, but until then keep playing squarez. (not that its a bad game or anything)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information