Hi all -

I'm just about to get a DS (95% probability), and I've got a few questions for those of you who already have them:

1. Didn't that fiddly stylus pointer pen thing put you off at first? It looks pretty fiddly to me and I'm wondering if you get used to it pretty quickly or if it ever seems to get in the way?

2. How do you feel about the dual screen? The dual screen is a pretty innovative concept, well - that is if you consider they were abolished in the 80s with Game And Watch style games. I'm not too sure that I would feel comfortable playing games on the dual screen as I've grown so used to looking at one screen while playing games. Does it make things awkward at all, or do you get used to it quickly?

3. If you own a PSP and a DS, which do you prefer and why? I've looked over at nintendods.com at the list of games and some look great, but plenty look questionable. I'm actually very surprised that Nintendo bothered creating Rayman DS for instance, since Rayman for the GBA was unquestionably the most boring game ever. It's horrible.

I look forward to your replies
James