Sony will launch the latest Vita mega pack bundle in late June.
Priced at €199.99, it will include the handheld, an 8GB memory card, plus five games:

The hardware bundle will be available in, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, UK, Bulgaria, Croatia, Iceland, France, Greece, Poland, Russia, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Spain.
Alternatively, users will be able to pick up an 8GB memory card and a PlayStation Store voucher code to download the five action games for €39.99. This offer will be available in Australia, New Zealand, UK, South Africa, Germany, Cyprus, Portugal, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Spain.
Don Mesa, director of product planning and platform software innovation at Sony Computer Entertainment America, recently acknowledged that the company has struggled to get triple-A games on Vita.
"The economics simply don't work with the traditional process," he said. "We have to do something different to get AAA games on Vita.
"We accomplished it to a certain degree by making PS4 games work on Vita via remote play. PS Now will be another way, streaming PS3 games on Vita. I can't wait until PS Now is out on Vita - I hope you'll try out the experience and let me know what you think."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...nches-in-june/