After two weeks of unfortunate, time-consuming complications mentioned in previous Updates and its projected shipping date pushed back twice, the latest batch of Zeros has finally been dropped off at the post office today for shipping. Thanks to all for enduring these patience-draining developments, we appreciate it.
> 50 consoles were handed to the post office today, with more to come very soon. The batch was intended to be 60 units (as we've mentioned previously) but after today's continued prepping, shipping, testing and flashing of more Zeros following the batch of 60, time ran short a pack of 10 was accidentally left behind in the rush to get to the post office before it closed. They'll be sent out ASAP in the coming days and I'll post an Update as soon as they're dropped off at the post office. Out apologies for the 10 left behind in the shuffle.
> Drumroll, please... After today's batch of consoles was dropped of at the post office, a total of 147 GCW Zeros, including the previously mentioned 10, are left to be shipped. I hope some of you are pleasantly surprised by how low this number actually is.
> Going forward, I will hold off on announcing any projected shipping dates and only provide numbers after a shipment has reached the post office. Hope this will help to avoid any future confusion or missed dates.
The next Update will be posted in one week, or sooner if more shipments reach the post office.
Best wishes,
Craig Strother

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d/posts/858472