Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emulation 64 Network Opens

Blog Entries

for news and no popups you cant beat the site

Yeah the network has the best sites which include all of wrags' sites .. which is a lot :P Wraggster is a robot I tell ya :P

Blog Entries

im really 5 people under the same name :P

personally i like the ads. if it werent for those banners, none of us would even know fleshlights exist! those banners help us find free video game systems just for testing them, kinky personals, loans for those of us with dubious credit and so much more...

Quote Originally Posted by xuphorz
    hmm, site still very early loking. it'l look better, right?

You have to be kidding, right?

That site is very well put together, and very nicely designed. KISS through and through, and the ads aren't nearly as bad as a lot of other sorry attempts at puting together a site dedicated to serving the public without selling product(s).

Although I have to say, it's pretty fricken impossible to beat DCEMU and family when it comes to the chosen subject matter, but it's always nice to have choices

Wraggster; have you ever considered contracting a some of your network to volunteers? The layout and structure of your network is flawless in my eyes; very navigable and uncluttered considering the wealth of links and information jammed into each page, but it has to get overwhelming having to keep up with pretty much the entire EMU and or console scene. I really appreciate what you've been doing, and it's truely amazing what you've accomplished with this network. Also, do purchases made on lik-sang through DCEMU give you affiliate credit? If so, I will start making all my purchases through your site, I'd love to kick back to you as much as I can

-Gredler

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RabidPuppi
    personally i like the ads. if it werent for those banners, none of us would even know fleshlights exist! those banners help us find free video game systems just for testing them, kinky personals, loans for those of us with dubious credit and so much more...
    Wow, someone else understands the concept, thank you!

Gredler: Glad you like it, and yes, DCEmu is pretty damn hard to beat.
    The Emulation64 Network offers you free hosting!
    Click here for details and contact info!

Blog Entries

im not going to bash other sites but those with popups, those horrid Free *whateverconsole* ads are terrible.

Google ads actually fit into the content of the page its on and so in my opnion you cant get any better, ive found many an interesting site that way.

As for other ads, i personally like ads that are relevent to the site they are on, in some ways they enhance a site, where would sites like IGN and gamespot be without em.

So for example a PSP site with ads from legit stores i think is a good thing and hopefully stops people getting ripped off by ebay crooks and the like.

On all sites with ads the main thing is you dont have to click them and you can ignore them if you dont like them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information