dknute gave us an update about what's going on with the Sega Dreamcast emulator for PC.

Info from the official website:

I knew there was a good reason for not touching the GD-ROM code. But I did, and as it stands now it's pretty broken - I will need to redesign it quite a bit.
There are several major problems to solve, all tied to multithreading. Unfortunately I don't really know how to fix them. Or rather, I do, just haven't come up with an idea I feel like implementing. I'd rather spend some time thinking about it and do it right (well, mostly) than throw a ton of nasty patches in. I might actually have to pull out a drawing block, some pencils, and start designing it on paper first. This is a bit new to me, not being able to easily cover for all possible cases in my head. I guess that's MT for you...

I hope to release something in the first week of April. If the new GD code is not ready by then, I'll revert to the old one. I want to see if vibration works for other people too. By the way, I haven't done a single thing during holidays I blame Knurek. And Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call he told me about. But mostly Knurek.