Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRX Loader for 2.71 SE

Blog Entries

psp PRX Loader for 2.71 SE

New release from eiffel56, heres the translated details:

With this program it concerns the PRX Loader for firmware 2,71 SE. PRX files are modules, which can be reloaded in the enterprise. The users of the Custom firmware know that perhaps still. With it one could e.g. load the VSH Extender. I tested the whole extensively, before I mean PSP gebricked have. And it functioned marvelously. NO warranty, it uses nevertheless on OWN DANGER!!!

Installation:
    Unpacked simply contents of the file MS_ROOT on your MEMORY stick. If you start your 1,50 Homebrews out instead of from GAME150 from GAME, must you still change.
    Afterwards you start simply the Installer. Load before your Akku enough and make the load cable drann. The installation goes fast and simply. The Installer can unflashen the whole then also again.

Use:
    As the first time must configure to it the whole. That is accurately alike everything as in the Custom firmware. That comes therefore which I Dark_Alex config parsing routine uses ^^.
    Best take you to test the VSH Extender for the Custom firmware. There is ne config thereby. Those config must in /PSP/SYSTEM.

If go you are settled on your network update Icon. The part is from now on the PRX Loader. Waits briefly and the PRX should be loaded.

Much fun!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

- any german dcemu members who want to post a better translation then please do

good news
    please get AIOMOD.prx on there somehow
    i neeeeed it

this works pretty well...was able to load up devhook mod prx's without being in devhook

I cant seen to get it to work. Kando, how did you set up your config file?

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by djk21108 View Post
    good news
    please get AIOMOD.prx on there somehow
    i neeeeed it
    this loads AIMOD apparently

i installed and deinstalled this already, deistallation was scary, it just said flashing and stuck like that, rebooted in the end. was fine.

Also i read that if you put prx that rely on kernal access it can semibrick, you can still access recovery console.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer699 View Post
    I cant seen to get it to work. Kando, how did you set up your config file?
    just like dark_alex's 1.50 POC firmware...

loadmodule0 = "ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/vshex.prx"
    loadmodule1 = xxxx...

someone post a zip of how to install aiomod im not good with this stuff

Thanks

Default translation

here's the translation:

This program is a PRX loader for the SE Custom Firmware. PRX files are modules that can be loaded during runtime. Users of the Custom firmware are probably allready familiar with those. For example, you could load VSH Extender. I have tested the whole thing extensively before I bricked my psp (the way he wrote it i'm assuming a different program did that). It worked wonderful. USE AT OWN RISK

Installation:
    Unpack the contents of the MP_ROOT folder to the root of your memory stick. Make sure the battery is "full enough" and plug in the AC cable. Simply run the Installer after that, The installation is fast and easy. The installer can also undo the installation.

Use:
    First you need to configure it. This is exactly the same as the Custom Firmware. That's because I used Dark_Alex's config parsing routine. It's probably best to use the VSH Extender for testing purposes as it comes with a config file. The config file goes into the PSP/SYSTEM folder

Once that is done, go to NETWORK UPDATE. This will from now on be the PRX loader. Wait shortly and the PRX should be loaded.

Have Fun!

Buglist:
    -Sometimes the config file won't be accepted. The config parsing module is a little buggy. It's best to use the VSH Extender config file and change it to fit your need.
    -Not all PRX work. I have successfully tested with VSH Extender and AIOMOD2.

Does anyone have the VSH Extender config file?

DCEmu Old Pro The_Ultimate_Eggman's Avatar

LOL good work but talk about pidgeon english translation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information