Thread: Environment Setup Problems

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy Environment Setup Problems

I have cygwin installed correctly and I ran toolchain.sh once and it gave me a error that something was missing, but I disregaurded it and tried to make a program anyways, but a error when I tried to build. I figured it was related to the error when I ran the toolchain.sh so I decided to run it again and maybe you guys would know what the error was, but when I ran it again I got a different error so I tried uninstalling cygwin and reinstalling it, but I still got the new error. I took screen shots of the errors so myabe someone will be able to help me.

Errors while building ^

Error that makes the toolchain.sh quit ^

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DCEmu Newbie

Arrow More Problems

Thanks for your reply but none of those solutions helped my problem, I still got the errors. I decided to try to just install directly on linux, which I didn't want to do before because it is much easier programming on this computer.

I tried only doing each step at a time when I was trying to install on my linux computer, and I was able to compile binutils which is one step further then I got on this computer but when I compiled gcc I got the following error.

I really hope someone will be able to help me because i'm really looking forward to being able to write software for the psp.

Thread Information