PDA

View Full Version : "Darth Vader" PSP snatched from boy's hand

wraggster
March 26th, 2008, 20:27
A 13-year-old boy told police three teens snatched his limited edition Darth Vader Portable PlayStation yesterday.

The boy was at Game Stop on Washington Street watching his brother play on a Wii, when three teens came up to him and started asking him about his $200 PSP and whether it had any movies on it, police said.

The boy said no, but then took out the device to check the time. One of the teens snatched it out of his hand and the three took off.

Police did a search but couldn't find the teens.

http://www.nj.com/hobokennow/index.ssf/2008/03/13yearold_has_darth_vader_psp.html

Dbgtgoten
March 26th, 2008, 20:53
poor kid didn't have enough brain cells to get out of there , i am sorry if someone asks about my psp and theres more than one of them and i have no clue who they are i am out i wouldn't take it out either plus if my brother was right there i would have told him hey these people are being suspicious and asking about my psp then it would have been fine but no the kid didn't so he got screwed over the kids lacking a few common sense marbles if you don't have any you will fall to thieves and robbers alike! always have the upper hand XD:cool:

anteopimp
March 27th, 2008, 00:41
I always carry my pocket knife on me in case I have to shank someone like that... but seriously though... this was not cool.

The real
March 27th, 2008, 01:19
In my opinion that was a very good opportunity to check the time.

/Sarcasm.

sedkiller
March 27th, 2008, 01:52
Why is there always some stupid news about a poor kid that had is psp stolent. Who cares anyway... he just had to be smart enough to think that 3 teenager asking about is psp would want to steel it. Or at least put a stap on is psp or even something just for it not to fall.. stop posting news about some 10 year old that doesn't know that people steel stuff. Doesn't he have any parents with im to look after im and is brother ? geez that piss me off.. young kid that doesn't pay attention to things.. doesn't value their objects. I may sound rude but hey people doesn't learn from others.

Buddy4point0
March 27th, 2008, 03:12
this shit happens alll the time

mavsman4457
March 27th, 2008, 03:16
Coooollectablllle!!! Customize your weapons, better you can.

They actually caught the thief on video gawking over the PSP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxbg52AgDg

malgora
March 27th, 2008, 04:10
that sucks poor kid. but this is just as bad as the girl the other month, those other boys need some good old Discipline, its called get a job to get ahead. thats why i got a part time job cleaning trucks .... paid off for me, got my psp in a month ...

Broadus
March 27th, 2008, 05:53
Wow, kids love getting their PSPs stolen right from their hands. This happened to that kid by the mailbox and that girl who got kicked.
Stealing doesn't necessarily mean they're poor or jobless. Not every impoverished or unemployed person is going to steal PSPs from kids. Psychotic punk teenagers will do it anyway.
It's amazing how some of you think you'd handle such situations completely differently... It certainly helps to know the outcome of the situation ahead of time and to be able to look at what happened from a distance after it's already happened with all the time in the world to contemplate it. Some kids just might "ever-so-foolishly" assume that not every part of the world is dangerous and not everyone around is going to take their things out of their hands. Also, they ran. Having a knife wouldn't help him chase them down and get his PSP back.

bacalacadaca
March 27th, 2008, 06:39
malgora finding a job isisnt that easy wel atleast for me i have given out almost over 40 applications and no response not even for a ****ing interview even though i took a college class to prepare you for job type of shit but i cant even test my skills out cause those ***s never call or message me

shorty_carnage
March 27th, 2008, 08:59
I always carry my pocket knife on me in case I have to shank someone like that... but seriously though... this was not cool.

you shouldnt carry a knife ......... if they have a gun ur screwed

the_eternal_dark
March 27th, 2008, 09:02
you shouldnt carry a knife ......... if they have a gun ur screwed

If they are close enough to grab your sh!t, they are screwed, regardless if they had a gun. A gun in the pocket isn't as dangerous as a knife in the hand.

The real
March 27th, 2008, 12:27
This happens everyday in any country. why? because they didn't stop it when it was just stealing cheaper things like gums, candy, etc. If you compare the crime with around 20 years ago it's really different. The kids don't adapt to the new society and they shouldn't have to do that in my opinion as the society shouldn't be like this in the first place.

Oh yes I was supposed to write a much longer sentence but It would be to unreadable.

PS: Yes we can blame the kids being a bit uncareful in the first place but we should really blame those who didn't stop it when it first started.

oooooomonkeys
March 27th, 2008, 12:31
what is it with psp being stolen from kids? why on earth would you check the time on your psp? (id check my watch but hey)
this is such a waste of news space id rather read about how gran turismo has been delayed again or some other rubbish like that.
use some common sense and dont use your psp outside in the first place.
anyway none of that news story makes any sense. watching his brother play, and they ask him about his psp why was it on show if he's watching his brother??

arghhh this makes me mad stupid kids learn you buy something people will want to steal it !!!!!!

(ill bet he was going around saying look at my shiny new exspensive limited edition psp.)

just like those mobile phone adverts on tv dont advertise your stuff everyone is a potential thief.

varnil
March 27th, 2008, 13:45
Lol kid probably had seen one too many "get ur own" commercials and assumed it was normanl....
Anyways wuts up with this "shanking" people with pocket knives wut are u some sort of comy?

Triv1um
March 27th, 2008, 13:51
Oh well, im getting bored of these.

Shit happens, kids should be careful. End of.

devdj
March 27th, 2008, 23:29
the force was weak in this little gullibly emo and got robbed for it.

Rocksil
March 27th, 2008, 23:32
Coooollectablllle!!! Customize your weapons, better you can.

They actually caught the thief on video gawking over the PSP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxbg52AgDg

lol if dat moron was next to me tryna see my psp i would boxed his face in:D

gmiscool
March 28th, 2008, 06:31
thats justr sadddd