PDA

View Full Version : Your Fable Look.

Cap'n 1time
October 17th, 2004, 09:29
Any one own fable? I borrowed it and I plan on buying it. I was wondering what type of image you are going to maintain with your hero.

Mine is an evil bad ass pirate. ARG! I am mostly concentrating on speed and accuracy because I want my bad ass pirate to bee a good fist fighter and archer. ARG!. My pirate has the tendancy to do good deeds and then kill the person he was doing them for... ARG! I also heard that if you eat alot of pies you get fat... so my bad ass pirate is going to be fat too... ARG!

Hawq
October 17th, 2004, 13:52
I seem to be remaining rather nuetral, I did start growing horns but theyve gone now (its part of my plan to seduce all of albion then kill people for their houses, then I can go fully dark side). Also ate many red meats to get through the demon door that requires you to be fat, lousy stinkin will potion now I gotta run off a lot of fat, workin towards drinkin heavily as well. Bigamist with 5 wives so far, may get bored & kill some to get new uns for my 60 year old baldy, he may be old but they still swoon

Mental2k
October 17th, 2004, 16:54
And in fable Hawq;)

Cap'n 1time
October 21st, 2004, 16:09
I just wanted to say that fable was kind of a letdown... It delieverd everything that it promissed but it was way to easy and far to short to suit me. There is alot of stuff that i didnt do.. I am just saying that this isnt what you might be looking for.

Cenak
October 30th, 2004, 17:54
I Plan On Buying it And Having Horns Loike Traffic Cones

ashleyatwood
January 2nd, 2005, 21:42
mines 26 has a wife i just can't figure out how 2 have sex with her :-*. skiny silent and fast. he has borwn hair but i want it 2 be blonde(how do i go abot getting blonde hair :-[).and lots of big scares it think its way 2 eazy 2 get scares. ???

Darksaviour69
January 4th, 2005, 06:48
i'm a super duper goodie, butterflyes, halo an all. but i do steal a lot from peoples houses. completed the game very quickly, now i'm runing about opening demon doors and doing min quests, and getting eveyone to fall in love with me... i'm also trying to marry the evil mayor, but i can't find her neckles, i know its in oakdale, and something to do with the graveyard there. there where 2 traders in the oakdale graveyard acting funny so i killed them, thinking they would drop the necklace.... but they did'nt, any help?

Hawq
January 4th, 2005, 13:00
Look between the boats, this reminds me must go back to it & do the evil ending the good one got me from a cloven hoofed nutter to having a halo almost

Darksaviour69
January 6th, 2005, 07:26
yes i found it thanks, i got hitched, but i haven't err..... done the next step... if you know what i mean..... i don't knpw how... just like real life ;)

does anyone know how high you hit multiplyer has to be to open the demon door? mines at only 35 at the mo....

also whats rose cottage about?

Hawq
January 7th, 2005, 12:09
I think that when you go from one area to another your combat multiplier is roughly halved so build it to stupid levels before leavin the hobbe cave maybe, skipped that one in my lust for power & wenches last time I played