PDA

View Full Version : 1GB memory stick con

YourStillWithMe
August 31st, 2005, 21:38
I have a problem I was going to load up my Tiger Woods 05 and umm it said no memory stick was inserted. I didn't do anything wrong with it such as remove it while something was loading, take it it out when it was transfering through the USB cable B, drop the system, or anything like that. Can this be fixed? Someone told me i need a card reader. . .I tried to format it on the psp, put it in my f***ing freezer to air it out, (dumb I know but I was desperate) format through the USB connection, and open it through the usb connection. Basically I did everything but return and exchange it, and get the PC Card reader! Do I need to to do that? Assistance? Once again I heard that I need a card reader and need to format the memory stick through that is that true?

Shiaoran
September 1st, 2005, 01:21
maybe the card has a defect...
u should be able to format it in the PSP...

F34R
September 1st, 2005, 07:22
Ok, like I stated in the other thread lol. Quit making topics about the same problem. I have given you pretty much the only solutions for this problem in the original thread you'd stated. Either try it in a card reader for the PC, or exchange it.

B_man55
September 1st, 2005, 23:13
Dude, this is your THIRD thread on this same topic. Just take it back to the god damn retailer and stop being a stupid f*ck.

F34R
September 2nd, 2005, 02:28
Dude, this is your THIRD thread on this same topic. Just take it back to the god damn retailer and stop being a stupid f*ck.

Lighten up. I expressed the same thoughts without using profanity. Why cant you ? (reported) I cant stand people that think they are above others.