September 1st, 2005, 11:43
???

it has been released

D-Boy
September 1st, 2005, 11:51
lol I was thinking the same thing about that ps1 emu ;/

englishrick
September 1st, 2005, 12:31
It hasnt been released,i been on to the website and it is still not available,just says release date 1st sept......

groundy
September 1st, 2005, 18:46
it is realised coz i got mine today

aesthetic
September 2nd, 2005, 05:07
lol he isnt talking about psp

he's talking about PlaySP. it was a psx emulator for the psp that was revealed in early august. They promised a release date of sept 1. But being that there hasn't been a single update from them since they revealed it, I'm guessing it is a fake :(

RedKing14CA
September 2nd, 2005, 05:26
i hate those fakies, whats the point? and fgive it till the 5th man..

B_man55
September 2nd, 2005, 14:41
Sep. 2nd now... :( I want to play FFVII!! If it does happen to come out, would somebody PM me about all that BIOS crap? I tried getting a PSX emulator on my PC, but I can't get the ROMs, I guess I'm just stupid.

EDIT

I just emailed him. STILL, I get a failed delivery notification. I don't know of ONE person who has got through to that address. In my opinion, it's fake.

centroles
September 2nd, 2005, 19:27
If it's fake, that really pisses me off.

It means all this time, talent developers that could've been working on a ps1 emulator were discouraged to do so because someone else was already working on it.

If it real, and the coder is just having trobule optimizing it, I really hope they decide to just go ahead and publicly release the source code and whatever progress they made on wikipedia or something so that other developers can work with them to perfect it.

It could be a massive united psp development effort and I'm positive they would win next month's click for devs if they do something like that.

B_man55
September 3rd, 2005, 13:19
Bottom line. Don't get yor hopes up, it's as imaginary as Heaven, IMO.