PDA

View Full Version : Project E Premo : PS3 hacking via the PSP Exploit

wraggster
March 28th, 2008, 15:14
kid101skater has claimed that he has via the PSP got an exploit working on the PS3, now this does make some sense because as we know the PSP is fully hacked to bits and possibly the most impressive homebrew scene exists on the PSP.

Heres the info that kid101skater revealed:

Ok we have come up with a name for the project and would like to let you know that it's called Project E Premo ( e = exploit ) ... We have also managed to find a way to crash the PS3. We will keep you updated and release more details in the following days. Also we are not posting videos until it's 100% complete... and we will not just release a video... We will also release the project files when we have completed.

Now for the moment take this as a rumour,most hacks get debunked but its always nice to know that groups are trying their best to get homebrew on the PS3 and more interesting if its via the PSP.

Update:
We have learned that RichDevX is the main person behind this exploit who has been working alongside FreePlay, and that they were not able to crash the PSP.

mcdougall57
March 28th, 2008, 15:22
if this is a genuine exploit maybe it shouldnt of been made public yet until somebody had it up and working

gamerremag
March 29th, 2008, 18:07
^they want there name out there first to brace people. i know that i wouldnt just release something and have it die. id be like "within a few days/soon/evetually we will release an exploit, this is what we are doing, ect" to get ppl to be like "oh ok kool, ill have to check up on this"

dammmmm i havnet been logged in on dcemu for over a year lol