PDA

View Full Version : Ir port help!!!!!!!! please help meeee

yurbler
September 1st, 2005, 20:06
hey, i got my psp and i now i have it i dont know how to send photos from my phone to my psp using infared? how do u turn infared on on my psp...help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Dan255
September 2nd, 2005, 10:02
hey, i got my psp and i now i have it i dont know how to send photos from my phone to my psp using infared? how do u turn infared on on my psp...help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

They have not developed the software to use the Infrared Port yet.

yurbler
September 2nd, 2005, 19:25
PSP console - 2.00!
Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix
Fifa Soccer
PSP Case
512 MB card - 49 photos, 1 mag, 62 mp3's, 1 film (Scary Movie 2), 10 game saves, 13MB space left

wot is with all of the above, i dont understand it! and how long will it take until they have developt the ir port software becoz there is already an ir port on iy :confused: :confused: :confused:

yurbler
September 2nd, 2005, 19:27
put it in loadsa detail

Cap'n 1time
September 2nd, 2005, 19:56
the ir port has been taken advantage of with homebrew... but i dont know about sending it photo's to your cell phone.

Dan255
September 3rd, 2005, 09:42
PSP console - 2.00!
Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix
Fifa Soccer
PSP Case
512 MB card - 49 photos, 1 mag, 62 mp3's, 1 film (Scary Movie 2), 10 game saves, 13MB space left

wot is with all of the above, i dont understand it! and how long will it take until they have developt the ir port software becoz there is already an ir port on iy :confused: :confused: :confused:

its my signature.

Viperguy212
September 3rd, 2005, 22:00
well most of all the cell phones i know of dont even have an IR port them selves

yurbler
September 4th, 2005, 11:23
how long do u think it wil take before the update for the ir port is developed.
most mobile phones either have ir or bluetooth

PSP_Newbie
September 4th, 2005, 12:02
i wouldnt look forward to it, it doesnt look like its very high on their to-do list to be able to communicate w/ cellphones through ir to download pictures...if u want to get pictures on your psp....just send em through the USB port