PDA

View Full Version : PSPPlayer WIP News - PSP Emulator for Windows

wraggster
March 29th, 2008, 17:53
http://www.youtube.com/v/osqFxaWUeg0

Ben Vanik (http://code.google.com/p/pspplayer/wiki/Screenshots) has posted this News about his WIP PSP Emulator for Windows:

In an attempt to revive the project a bit, I rewrote the debugger. It's now much, much nicer and works. Still a lot to do, but for basic debugging it's functional.

JKKDARK
March 29th, 2008, 18:00
Hard job really, but I'm patient. Keep the good job :)

newb_fo_life
March 29th, 2008, 18:50
I <3 emu's

the_eternal_dark
March 29th, 2008, 19:35
Something to justify the use of ISO's? Nice.

I still don't know why dcemu hasn't allowed the talk of roms and isos yet? We have all of these emulators and no topics on how to rip your own disks/carts.

stevo11185
March 29th, 2008, 20:01
I <3 emu's

i prefer ostriches

Airdevil
March 29th, 2008, 22:48
Im not trying to cause an argument here, but that video does look fake.

Im sure its not, but when i see a video of it actually running where i can see the windows environment is when i believe it, either that or an actual release.

I guess im just a little hard to please lol.

Joe88
March 30th, 2008, 07:46
Something to justify the use of ISO's? Nice.

I still don't know why dcemu hasn't allowed the talk of roms and isos yet? We have all of these emulators and no topics on how to rip your own disks/carts.

I doubt people here have the equipment or even want to be able to rip their carts, where they can just go on the internet and 5 sec later, you know...

also tales of eturnia = epic

Nocuddle
March 30th, 2008, 12:37
Im all in if it work 100%.

tvrstl
March 30th, 2008, 16:15
I doubt people here have the equipment or even want to be able to rip their carts, where they can just go on the internet and 5 sec later, you know...

well, the m33 firmware make's it easy to rip them, only thing you need is a random usb cable.

RevVS
March 30th, 2008, 17:46
Still no replacement for, y'know, a PSP...

And well, at least not for another 5 years when a more powerful handheld comes along and version 8 of this gets ported over so we can continue playing Loco Roco on that platform.

Good news for those homebrew development people we love though.