PDA

View Full Version : NitePr Code Installer

wraggster
March 30th, 2008, 01:34
News/release from Logikz (http://onehitgamer.com/forum/)

Hey guys, back again with another Cheat related Application. This time I was getting a bunch of people on the OneHitGamer.com Forums asking me how to install NitePr Codes onto there psp, well Instead of explaining it, I built it.

All you have to do is get codes (Best place to find them is at OneHitGamer.com) and then paste them in the box along with the Games ID. The program will automatically find your psp and install it in the correct Format and Directory For you.

All in the simple Click of a Button.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ICE
March 30th, 2008, 01:44
THANK YOU! I have no clue how many times I have been asked how to install codes.. This should help out.

Nocuddle
March 30th, 2008, 12:36
CWcheat is way better!

*preparing to dodge the bricks thrown by the mobs*

Srly, I'll stick CWC coz im a n00b.

*runs away*

Maybe one day I might try nitepr if im bored with CWC.

ICE
March 30th, 2008, 17:49
Nitepr can do everytihng cwcheat can plus the no lagging in menu and codes can be turned on and off online.

angrymasteryoda
July 21st, 2008, 17:13
hey i have downloaded nitepr on my psp but i cant get my psp to enanble it i have 3.80 m33-5 any help would be great thanks

yorkers
September 1st, 2008, 15:58
thx this rocks now evreybody gets mad at me but i love it

yorkers
September 1st, 2008, 16:02
:thumbup:cwc is sooooooooo bad compared to nitepr I prefer nitepr cause i tried both:D

carlitx
September 1st, 2008, 16:27
Where can i get the actual nitepr?

mahfujur
April 25th, 2009, 19:54
ok i downloaded this app and then i got the Games ID and the codes. but when i open the app it says nitepr isnt installed on my psp even though it has been and is also enabled. the program says it found my psp so the psp isnt the problem. what do i do?

slydrew599
May 16th, 2009, 09:06
:mad::mad:
hey i have downloaded nitepr on my psp but i cant get my psp to enanble it i have 3.80 m33-5 any help would be great thanks