put your need file to data directory
and burn data directory at your own way

3) Contact
histat

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Starscream
March 31st, 2008, 21:22
Nice. I hope I find the time to try it.
From the page, it appears, we'll see port of Xmillenium, too.
I'll try to play Thexder with that.:D

Blandco
April 1st, 2008, 16:33
That's pretty neat.

However I can't think of anything I could actually run off that.

I wonder if I could try to get a copy of Ultima....Oh but I would need an english version. Did they even make any english language software or was the whole PC-9801 craze only in Japan?

Starscream
April 1st, 2008, 17:48
There are some translations (Farland Story) but there are also some arcade-games which you can play without problem.

geise69
April 2nd, 2008, 12:33
Plus there's plenty of "other" games to play! ;) Anyways I wonder how well this runs. The port I play on the gp2x is very nice, but I have it over clocked to 280 to use as little frameskip as possible. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks very much for this port of np2. I've never run a pc98 emu and had it running on my tv before. This should be nice.

Starscream
April 2nd, 2008, 17:56
It does run pretty well, games are absolutly playable, however, a lot of them have insane flickering, I assume due to the interlaced output on SDTV. Low-res games don't appear to be affected by this.

gradius1
April 5th, 2008, 12:08
Can anyone PLEASE explain me how to burn the files and where to put the games, so that the DC can play it??? I don't understand the short explanation from the author...:( The 3 needed files I already put in the data directory.

Starscream
April 5th, 2008, 12:48
That confused me at first, too.
I burned it using bootdreams pointing to the data directory, as it contains the emulator bin. I put every other file that comes with the emulator zip also in there as well as disk images and hdi files. That worked.

gradius1
April 5th, 2008, 23:18
THANXXXXX. It is running!!! Yay :thumbup:

Starscream
May 22nd, 2008, 20:39
Now I need to ask something myself:
Can anybody tell me if the screen flickering is also happening with the following configurations:

1. SDTV with NTSC Dreamcast (mine is PAL)
2. HDTV
3. VGA Box
?

The flickering is happening in a lot of games, but if you want suggestions, there's Galaga or Sim City (which can be played in English, you just need to set a switch in the inital screen).