PDA

View Full Version : New Sig - Messed around abit - Need Comments.

Triv1um
March 31st, 2008, 21:09
Indeed, i just wanted to try something completly new.

I want your critism so i can improve.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u213/triv1um/samussig.png

Shall I use it?

JKKDARK
March 31st, 2008, 21:17
In my honest opinion it is...

Good. Better than your current sig.

Shrygue
March 31st, 2008, 21:20
I say it looks ace and you ought to use it.

Triv1um
March 31st, 2008, 21:48
Thanks guys.

If JKK says its ok, it musnt be that bad ;)

Napalm-Death
March 31st, 2008, 21:50
Dude, that is ****ing gorgeous!

Triv1um
March 31st, 2008, 23:36
Thanks dude, I wasnt too sure you guys would like this one.

Cool..

Buddy4point0
March 31st, 2008, 23:46
i dont really like the overlay border or whatever that is.
everything else is cool man

Cheyzak
March 31st, 2008, 23:48
Not bad, but you need to clean the focal. It's too blurry. It makes the sig look amateur.

Triv1um
March 31st, 2008, 23:49
i dont really like the overlay border or whatever that is.
everything else is cool man

Actually, nor do I.

What would you recomend? Just a solid border? Or a semi-transparent one? or what?

Not bad, but you need to clean the focal. It's too blurry. It makes the sig look amateur.

Sorry, can you explain that so I can understand? :o

nomi
April 1st, 2008, 02:47
It is a very good sig, but i think, you've made it a bit too dark, just a little bit more brighter and this sig would be much better!

pibs
April 1st, 2008, 03:43
I agree with Cheyzak, its a bit blurry.

beetroot bertie
April 1st, 2008, 13:17
Looks nice. I think that it may look better (clearer) if you could try to make Samus' head a bit more noticable as it kinda dissappears too much for my liking, looking separate from the body. Then again if that was your intention then keep it as it is, as it looks good anyway. Actually, I like that I can't make it all out straight away. Gives me a reason to actually look at it if you know what I mean, so all in all, I don't know what I'm talking about. :D

Cheyzak
April 5th, 2008, 13:01
Actually, nor do I.

What would you recomend? Just a solid border? Or a semi-transparent one? or what?

Sorry, can you explain that so I can understand? :oLet's see. Focal is the main, the most important part of the sig. It is a point or an area in the sig (in this case it's Samus' head) that allows you too see the whole signature when you look at it. That is to say that your eyes feel comfortable there, they are resting on it. The use of flow, depth, good coloring and other stuff, is to enchance the focal, so that it is better noticeable (ie the using flow, you "guide" the viewers eyes to the focal where he is supposed to look at). In this sig, focal (Samus' head) is blurred, giving the sig a messy look, and the lack of depth. If you have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer. Cheers :D