PDA

View Full Version : DS gets Trauma Center sequel

Shrygue
April 1st, 2008, 18:47
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=185806)

A new Trauma Center game, currently dubbed Under the Knife 2, is on the way to DS, and will boast a new mode that will help the more cock-handed surgeons of you.

The first Trauma Center game was brilliant, but was thought by many to be a little too difficult. The new game will, according to Nintendo Power (via DSFanboy), boast a new mode, presumably a simpler Easy mode, that will combat the rock hard challenges that made you wimps cry in the last game.

Dr, Stiles and Nurse Angie Thompson is said to star again, apparently to explore the "unanswered mysteries" of the now defeated GUILT Virus.

Although we expect Atlus to dream up plenty of new instruments and gameplay mechanics, none are currently revealed. But the game is expected out this summer, so look out for more information very soon.

Pandonetho
April 1st, 2008, 19:06
The game was hard, but not too hard. The difficulty is what made it fun and addicting.

I beat the game in a couple days, though the last and final guilt virus pissed me the hell off.

looking forward to 2.

wiggy fuzz
April 1st, 2008, 19:40
that jerk adam was atotal spoilsport, i couldn't even get past that last set of levels.

Zense
April 2nd, 2008, 13:43
The game was hard, but not too hard. The difficulty is what made it fun and addicting.

I beat the game in a couple days, though the last and final guilt virus pissed me the hell off.

looking forward to 2.

I agree. I do not really want to see lots of new things. It is okay for me as long as it has the same elements and good story.