PDA

View Full Version : Multi Cementerio

wraggster
April 1st, 2008, 23:47
Ky Kiske (http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_-release--Actualizacion-Multi-Cementerio-3-80-3-90_991654) posted this news/release

UPDATE: MULTI CEMENTERIO 3.80/3.90 by Ky Kiske

Yesterday, Dark_AleX released a DDC version that installs 3.90 M33-3, but thereby also removing support for 3.80, therefor, I'm posting this version with some changes.

CHANGES:
- Ability for installing the offical firmwares 3.93, 3.90 and 3.80.
- Ability for installing the custom firmwares 3.90 M33-3 and 3.80 M33-5.
- Ability to disable flash1 formatting (by default it formats), by pressing R before starting the installation. The helpfull thing about this is that you won't lose your configuration and registry.
- It informs you of how many percent of battery you have left, and you will be warned if less then 5% is left.
- A file existance and checksum check was added before it starts formatting the flashes (in the original DDC, it formatted, then checked existance).

IMPORTANT:
- Before installing this, please make a NAND dump with the original DDCv4/DDCv5 (or NandTool) first and store it safely, for safety reasons.

INSTALLATION:
- Install the DDCv4 or DDCv5 by Dark_AleX
- On DDCv5, you must have a 'config.txt' in the TM folder, it can be blank, but must be there.
- Copy the updater to the memory stick and launch it from GAME > Memory stick.
- Copy 380.PBP, 390.PBP and 393.PBP to the root of your memory stick, they will be used by the Multi Cementerio itself. You don't need to copy all, only the one's you actually need, but it is possible to have them all at once.

Of course I'm not resposible for any damage done to your unit by this, it has been tested in several Slim's and Classic's and reported to work fine.

WARNING: Remember that 3.80 M33-5 doesn't have the patch for the TimeMachine IPL, so you won't be able to boot from the NAND on a Slim with your Pandora battery.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

camcorderdoctor
April 5th, 2008, 14:02
Has anyone had trouble installing the official 3.93 firmware with this pandora add-on - I always get a wrong SCE file and CRC error - I also get a battery error (weird battery reading) every other time I put the battery in the unit. Replies would be great. Thanks

BTW the official 3.93 firmware I have is the right one because I can install it from the XMB and all goes well. I just want to know if anyone else is experiencing strange anomalies.