PDA

View Full Version : Good bye for a short time.....

the_eternal_dark
April 1st, 2008, 23:48
Well, a few of you may know that I am in the US Navy, and if you don't, you do now. Coming this Sunday, April 6th, I will be shipping to Great Lakes, IL for some schooling. In the mean time, I probably will not be able to get on here for a good while and just wanted to let everyone know that I will miss you guys.

Have fun and keep it clean while I'm away.

JKKDARK
April 1st, 2008, 23:49
Bye. I hope you will not die :(

the_eternal_dark
April 1st, 2008, 23:55
Bye. I hope you will not die :(

Lol, I won't die. My job is too easy/safe for that. :D

Napalm-Death
April 2nd, 2008, 00:17
Try to have as much fun as you can!

ninja9393
April 2nd, 2008, 00:57
see ya

hope to see you back soon

ICE
April 2nd, 2008, 02:20
I was wondering when you would have to ship off somewhere again. Your Linux knowledge will be missed for the time you're away :P

ExcruciationX
April 2nd, 2008, 04:57
When will you be back?

I actually should have some music created by then. :(

the_eternal_dark
April 2nd, 2008, 08:21
Try to have as much fun as you can!

That's a given. Life's too short to be filled with dull moments.

see ya

hope to see you back soon

June 13 will be the soonest, I think.

I was wondering when you would have to ship off somewhere again. Your Linux knowledge will be missed for the time you're away :P

Yeah, I still haven't got a semi-permanent station yet. Try to get us a Linux section while I'm gone so we don't have to keep using the Off Topic board.

When will you be back?

I actually should have some music created by then. :(

June 13 will probably be the next time I get to see a computer that isn't full of "Navy stuff". I'll most likely have a 2 day leave then go on to a different school, which is about 13 weeks or so (it's self-paced at that point) and I'll be able to take my EEE PC with me then. I'll be looking forward to your new stuff.