PDA

View Full Version : emulator help

thedude9990
September 3rd, 2005, 04:51
hi im new to these forums so im not sure if this goes here but i have a psp and the emualors and games the only thing is that i cant get them to run on my psp. Yes the psp is a 1.5 when i try to send em it shows its sending and it takes up memory on my card but nothing appears when i go to games and memory unit. i was thinking maybe the folders were placed wrong or something but here are the folders, first its the psp folder then when u click that theres a game and sava data folders, i send the emulators to the games folder and it has a folder with nes a folder called snes and a eboot.pbp, inside the nes folder it has a folders with the same then a folders named save and state. the snes one has the same folders can someone please help me

xuphorz
September 3rd, 2005, 05:18
uh-huh. read my guide

thedude9990
September 3rd, 2005, 05:36
i saw taht after i posted this thread, im still having trouble getting it on, it shows its there when i go to games but when i press x its saying that theres a error or something i was wondering if u can please help me figure out wat is wrong, i would appreciate it if u can help me on aim cause it would be faster

F34R
September 3rd, 2005, 10:22
You need to have two folders inside your NES/SNES folders...
Basically you need to use Kxploit or SiePSPTool to export the single eboot.pbp into two eboot.pbp files. So you'll end up with SNES% and SNES folders. Both go into the PSP/GAME/ folder.

You'll put the larger eboot.pbp file into the /PSP/GAME/SNES/ folder, and the smaller of the two into the /PSP/GAME/SNES%/ folder. It should already be done with either of the tools I suggested above.

I see that you've already read the guide, so you've probably also done this. If you could tell me what the error is specifically that you are still getting...

thedude9990
September 3rd, 2005, 17:57
well im gunna use ur advice and xuphorz pm advice rite now i have a snes emulator a sega one and that tetris game someone made in this forums, the tetris on loads the psp thing in the begining then says game could no be started (80020130) the same with the snes one the sega one just comes to a red screen nothing happens and only way to get out it is to go home

thedude9990
September 3rd, 2005, 19:35
ok i almost had it but something is still wrong, what happened is i was trying to put em on but they still werent working so wat i did was i deleted the tetris off and i re sent it by draggin the file into the psp folder the tetris homebrew(that i got off this site) worked, so what i did was i tried it with the sega adn snes emulators.; the sega one the icon came up but its giving me the game oculd not be started error (reason mite be i didnt download any roms but the corrupt data didnt appear), the snes one didnt work @ first it was still the icon that comes up when u transfer it through the xploit program, after just messing around with it i got the snes icon to show but i couldnt get the corrupt data file, so i deleted it and tried it again and now i cant get the snes icon. if you know wats wrong help me out please