PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate Russians!!!

BrooksyX
April 2nd, 2008, 18:09
Okay besides the fact that most russians lie, cheat, and steal. Here is another reason why they suck.

So I recently bought my parents 2001 Honda Cr-V, its a great car except for one thing. A few months before I bought it from my parents they were hit by a russian guy who had no license and no insurance. My dad inspected the car and there seemed to be no damage. So my dad decided to be the nice guy and let the guy go because he didn't want the guy to go to jail. Well a few weeks later the muffler started making this really annoying rattling sound. We thought it would probably be a cheap fix, nothing major. Well we took it in today and we got an estimate for $425. This is all because some stupid russian doesn't know how to drive and doesn't follow the law. Now right now I don't have an extra $425 and if I do in the near future there are a lot of better things I could do with that money.

So my my advice to russians: folow the freakin rules like everyone else in the US or screw yourself and go back to russia.

Triv1um
April 2nd, 2008, 18:35
Just putting it on the Russians isnt fair, but I can see your point.

If i was your Papa I would of ****ing dragged the russian to the police station and watch him get put away. :D

Your dad should of atleast took his name and address and stuff.

BrooksyX
April 2nd, 2008, 18:39
If i was your Papa I would of ****ing dragged the russian to the police station and watch him get put away. :D

Thats what I told him too, i would have dragged his ass to jail myself if I was there when it happened. I have been screwed over too many times by them.

No_one_in_particular
April 2nd, 2008, 20:23
So all Russians are lying, cheating, stealing, bad-driving immigrants ? Unless this is all written tongue-in-cheek, I'm afraid to say that's very racist of you.

BrooksyX
April 2nd, 2008, 21:15
Im sorry I was just venting my anger. $400 is a lot of money that should of been out of his pocket, not mine.

can a mod just please delete this.

Buddy4point0
April 2nd, 2008, 21:29
A similar thing happened to me, except I didn't have any problems.
I was hit by a car that was hot boxing, my car had an extremely small and unnoticeable scratch, thier's was scratched a little worse but i just let them go so they didn't get arrested.

I got a free quarter out of the deal though, NICE.

So i went to the dealership, bought a paint marker that was my car color for 5$, colored over the small scratch, and it was perfect again.

And i still had the quarter.

Kaiser
April 2nd, 2008, 21:36
I'm not going to delete this thread, but it is a terrible thread and it will now be locked.

Keep this shit off the boards. What happened to you is a crappy ordeal but its no excuse to infuse hate like this on our boards. The infraction I gave you was generous.