April 2nd, 2008, 22:41
Newly released at Play Asia:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/6l/pa.118677.1.jpg
features
Play as your favorite M&M'SŪ characters
12 unique race environments loaded with collectable bonus items
7 different customizable race vehicles to choose from
Real time physics offers different feels in street, dirt, ice and sand venues
Tune your cars with accessories and upgrade kits in full 3D at the M&M'SŪ garage
Outrageous stunt combinations including jumps, 2 wheel rides, and turbo speeds

description
Fasten your seat belts for the exciting new action racing game, M&M'SŪ Kart Racing! M&M'SŪ Kart Racing breathes new life into the arcade racing by combining the adventure elements (collecting items on the race track) and high speed racing with the funny and parodic style of candy competition. Compete against other players on 10 different race tracks and collect unique bonus items on each level.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-2jkl.html

pcwzrd13
April 2nd, 2008, 23:33
Does it come free in a bag of M&M's? :-) That's probably about the only way I'd buy this game.

paul3100
April 3rd, 2008, 05:18
Sounds like a rather tasty game tbh lol , though i may get hyper if i play it too long!!

But seriously why do m&m feel the need to stick there chocolate brand on a game Grrrr

paul

EDIT: ok so i have just tested this game and tbh its ok 5/10 , its not mario card ds by a long way but its playable and has quite a lot of power ups and baddies to avoid whilst rushing round the long track, only played the first level but its ok.

paul

m-p{3}
April 3rd, 2008, 14:04
Looks crappy according to IGN review.

tubaros
April 3rd, 2008, 15:01
"as your favourite M&M characters"????? LOL

Surely no-one out there has a favourite character? theyre just colours, its not like theyve appeared in a series BBC dramatisations showing of their true depth of character, is it?

Game looks sheee-ite too..

yeesh.

wiggy fuzz
April 3rd, 2008, 18:39
there's only 2 characters anyway. it's not like a difficult choice, go for the peanut fool.

KuroSaru
April 4th, 2008, 18:01
you have 5 charaters to select from, red, green, blue, yellow and orange.

wiggy fuzz
April 4th, 2008, 18:15
that's the worst character list since... well, ever.