PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhh!

IndianCheese
September 5th, 2005, 02:18
Here's my PSP story:

I bought my PSP in May and I was very happy with it, however, i kept wondering what the Network Update feature was. Finally the day came when version 1.51 was released. I was so psyched! I downloaded and installed with no problem at all. Then 1.52 came along and i jumped on it faster that you can say "your grandma just ate my shoe".

A few weeks later, I discovered DCEmu.co.uk and all of it's PSP homebrew. I was amazed at all of the files and possibilities available, but i was extremely disappointed in the fact that i could run none of them becuase of my version. The next few months entailed cursing, finger-biting, and letter-writing to express my anger (the letter will be mailed tomorrow, BTW). But a recent trip to Wal-Mart has gained me a 1.5 PSP that i have not yet opened. I want to return my old one, but the 90 days are up. Also, I must return it with the receipt, which has the PSPs serial number on it. How can I return my old PSP without getting caught?

P.S.: eBay is not an option.

Festizzio
September 5th, 2005, 02:49
If your PSP's in the box then they won't take it out to look at the serial number.

IndianCheese
September 5th, 2005, 03:31
If your PSP's in the box then they won't take it out to look at the serial number.

I read the PSP return policy at the store: it said that it is required.

Festizzio
September 5th, 2005, 03:40
I read the PSP return policy at the store: it said that it is required.

Normally I'd talk more freely about something like this, but now I don't know what's legal and not because I was just banned for a day at another site, so I'm shutting up.