PDA

View Full Version : Problems with sureal 64

arron
November 18th, 2004, 02:24
Having trouble with sureal 64. Ive put some n64 roms in the rom folder for surreal64. But when i boot the emu up none of the games will show . What am i doing wrong? I downloaded some snes and mega drive roms and they all played fine . But the surreal roms just will not be found they are in there but will not show them. Can someone please help me?

Eric
November 18th, 2004, 07:49
Here is the problem i had with the emu. I made a test disk to see if it works all data seemed to be saved either Tdata or Udata folder. This is pretty important and should not be to hard to do but once you find a folder with any name that would have to deal with Surreal 64 delete the whole folder. So you can use the new disk or else it will just play the old roms if you dont delete anything from the folder.

Cap'n 1time
November 18th, 2004, 15:55
could be as eric described... but i just pushed refresh rom list. dunno if thats your problem or not.

Sladey1601
November 20th, 2004, 20:12
Hurray, Someone who enjoyed the same stress i had to for 4 whole days, anyway if u look at the text in ur surreal.ini file it tells u where its looking for the media and roms, mine was drive f: but my games were in drive d:, so either put the roms where it looks for them or change ur surreal.ini file to where u want the emu to find the roms. U may have to download a version of surreal if u aint got ur xbox and pc linked up, if u do download surreal64 change the surreal config settings and copy it onto a disc and change the files (exept <media> thats ok). Hope that helps, it worked for me

Cap'n 1time
November 20th, 2004, 22:20
that wold have also worked.