PDA

View Full Version : M33xEver v2 (NO date change now!)

wraggster
April 4th, 2008, 21:31
News/release from Red_Squirrel

Thanks to D.A. now i can release a new version of my patching prx.
Now date will not touched, it will remain correct! Only waves will be patched!

What's it?
It's a simple VSH plugin that shows the waves of the M33 birthday surprise!
Only waves will be patched, date will remain correct and untouched!

How to install
Copy the SEPLUGINS folder in the ROOT of Memory Stick and activate the plugin from Recovery Menù.

Thanks
To all people that ask me it.
To Adrahil for timelib.
To my girlfriend for her patience.
And naturally to D.A. for "M33 birthday surprise" and the patch code!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

bish
April 4th, 2008, 22:33
the fact that people are prepared to put time and effort into stuff like this warms my heart. D_A and red squirrel,it's the small things like this that matter! when i saw the m33 april thing and i couldn't help but smile (and it was 3am when i looked!)

watupgroupie
April 5th, 2008, 00:18
What exzactly did the april 2nd thing do to the xmb. I have a custom flashed rco theme. I noticed the waves sped up a bunch but did anything else happen?

DarthPaul
April 5th, 2008, 00:49
What exzactly did the april 2nd thing do to the xmb. I have a custom flashed rco theme. I noticed the waves sped up a bunch but did anything else happen?

I didn't know something happened that date... just changed the PSP date's settings back to April 2nd and it shows up as 3/33. :rolleyes:

Edit: It changes all the system information on your PSP to a 3.

Airdevil
April 5th, 2008, 10:10
I didn't know something happened that date... just changed the PSP date's settings back to April 2nd and it shows up as 3/33. :rolleyes:

Edit: It changes all the system information on your PSP to a 3.

If you restart your psp with the date as april 2nd, you will see the speeded up waves.

Least now we can keeo the date this version.

Red_Squirrel
April 5th, 2008, 16:00
Thanks to the help of 7-Points, next release will have a config.txt where you will can choose Wave Speed, Mac Address and Firmware Version!!!
Naturally, all changes will be only visual and not real...

gamefreak199101
April 5th, 2008, 19:58
hey i posted this in the submit news, you need to learn to look there first before posting becuase i would really like a news poster status