PDA

View Full Version : To promote discussion, post here!

Pages : [1] 2

ExcruciationX
April 5th, 2008, 20:05
Maybe this thread will help DCEmu get talkative again. Start talking here.

What is this thread you ask? It's my attempt to get people talking here again (a long running thread with ever changing topics). But, rules rules rules!

1. When the topic below gets old, you may switch to another one, just no spamming, double posting, flaming (unless the flaming is a joke), or posting anything not in accordance with the rules (warez, pron, etc). This is for entertaining discussion, like the old'n days.

2. Jokes are mandatory, it's funny, and makes people happy.

3. If you're going to post a funny image (like "pwned" or a funny image of what someone might look like, please at least put underneath it who it's directed to.

Happy posting. Someone start a topic.

dejkirkby
April 5th, 2008, 21:07
Although I dare say this will fall flat on it's face, I'll start the ball rolling.
I went to the cinema to see Son of Rambow. I've been waiting for this movie for months and am glad to say, I loved it.
I implore everyone to see it.
What other films are DCEmu members waiting with baited breath for?

Sonicboy 101
April 5th, 2008, 21:14
Although I dare say this will fall flat on it's face, I'll start the ball rolling.
I went to the cinema to see Son of Rambow. I've been waiting for this movie for months and am glad to say, I loved it.
I implore everyone to see it.
What other films are DCEmu members waiting with baited breath for?

Son of Rambow, eh? I've been pondering on whether to see it or not, But from the name, I thought it would be like the Son of the Mask. Which wasn't all that good in my opinion. So, is it worth a trip into town to see?

dejkirkby
April 5th, 2008, 21:19
[QUOTE=Son of Rambow, eh? I've been pondering on whether to see it or not, But from the name, I thought it would be like the Son of the Mask. Which wasn't all that good in my opinion. So, is it worth a trip into town to see?[/QUOTE]
It is about two kids who make a homage to First Blood.
Not at all about Rambo's kid (although one of them acts it on the movie they make)
It even made the missus cry in two places.
My favourite film of the year, beating The Cottage.

ExcruciationX
April 5th, 2008, 22:09
That's a weird sounding movie.

Buddy4point0
April 5th, 2008, 22:16
I don't see how this isn't gonna be locked.
The only way that it might stay open is because of who made it.
Its much like junk clubs, only they all got shut down, as well as junk.

ExcruciationX
April 5th, 2008, 22:36
The only way that it might stay open is because of who made it.

Never thought of that...

That will work in my favor. :p

Back on topic, what movies are coming out soon? I haven't cared to look at movies coming out soon.

EDIT: /\ That sentence is weird...

cal360
April 5th, 2008, 22:45
Hmm I really haven't watched any movies at the cinema since I am legend came out. It would be good to know what decent films were coming out right now as I am Legend seemed a little too short in my opinion.

ExcruciationX
April 5th, 2008, 23:33
I call new topic if no one minds.

Girls, the enigma of the universe.

gdf
April 6th, 2008, 00:07
I'll never work them out to be honest, they're so........Different.

[I have an idea. A while back I asked for permission to create a second account named JUNK and use its network for junk topics, but it was denied. Well what if everyone used JKK, Ex, or my own account's network for running JUNK-lite?]

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 00:18
Erm, it's a little weird. What about it is better then just having a normal JUNK forum?

LilSwish722
April 6th, 2008, 00:50
Why did the Junk forum get closed...that was like the Heaven on this site lol. Made me laugh on countless occasions. Oh...Has anyone seen Night At The Roxbury...funny movie.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 00:56
Night at the Roxbury? Never heard of it. I'll look it up.

Apparently this topic is still active, so we're staying with movies.

LilSwish722
April 6th, 2008, 01:08
Haha. It's that movie based off of Will Ferrel's and Chris Kattan's characters on that Saturday Night Live skit.

Napalm-Death
April 6th, 2008, 02:02
Haha. It's that movie based off of Will Ferrel's and Chris Kattan's characters on that Saturday Night Live skit.

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME. NO MORE.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 02:03
WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME. NO MORE.
Eh?

I didn't watch the skit.

NoQuarter
April 6th, 2008, 02:23
I just saw southland tales on video.It was weird and frightening at the same time.
I also just finished the entire first season of heroes,great show!I don't normally watch TV but my friend had the DVD's and I got hooked.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 02:41
Hmm, it sorta looked dumb from the ads, but all ads make things look dumb.

EDIT: How do you embed Youtube videos here on the forums?

bah
April 6th, 2008, 04:13
Copy the video ID code from the youtube URL, ie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QACSo5xk3dE you copy QACSo5xk3dE.

Then pate it inside a pair of youtube tags:
QACSo5xk3dE

And you get:

QACSo5xk3dE

Cheezy, but I like the line 'The story so far: As usual Ginger and I are engaged on our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard, who is presumably responsible'.

Napalm-Death
April 6th, 2008, 04:16
yVIrIDpODLw

beetroot bertie
April 6th, 2008, 10:52
Since this thread is pretty free-flowing (which I like) I though I'd chip in about movies. I've recently been to see The Orphanage and Vantage Point. Both were good, but I thought the Orphange was excellent. It had a great atmosphere, played it's scares well and I found it quite moving at the end. Probably the best film I've seen so far this year.

Vantage point was good too and reminded me a bit of something like 24 but from the different viewpoints. There's very little dialogue and the car chases were excellent.

Will hopefully check out Son of Rambow soon as it looks good.

EDIT: In reply to NoQuarter below, The Orphanage is a Spanish Horror/Suspense film. No comedy. More like Sixth Sense/Pan's Labrynth. That sort of thing.

NoQuarter
April 6th, 2008, 11:03
What type of genre is the Orphanage in?

gdf
April 6th, 2008, 12:01
Comedy horror I think. I watched The Assassination of Jesse James off Xbox Live video marketplace last night. Very tense film, well shot and intriguing, but the narrative sections ripped from the novel sat very uneasily beside the rest of the film funnily enough.

Also, Ex, the whole point of using someone's network is because Junk will never be brought back.

AdamRav
April 6th, 2008, 13:08
Yea so i watched Independance day in Blu-Ray

damn thing was 12gb in size at 1080p

No_one_in_particular
April 6th, 2008, 13:53
Cheezy, but I like the line 'The story so far: As usual Ginger and I are engaged on our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard, who is presumably responsible'.
You a fan of The Peep Show Bah?

gdf
April 6th, 2008, 14:21
Peep Show! It's well good.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 15:20
sRe3_QlniSY

Billy Mays has the most annoying voice on earth.

I would post an ad of a product called "Get-a-grip" because the acting is hilarious, but I can't find it.

Thanks guys for posting! :)

bah
April 6th, 2008, 15:25
lol at the big household light switch stuck onto the cars glove box.

It's amazing the crap they sell on TV infomercials.

No_one_in_particular
April 6th, 2008, 15:38
Peep Show! It's well good.
You know it ! Best thing on TV (or at least it will be when the new series starts) at the moment imo. LOVE Mark's unfailing pessimism. :)

cal360
April 6th, 2008, 15:40
Well that's pretty wierd. In England we have a more annoying guy, can't remember his name. That technology would be useless in my house, as I don't have a single lamp and I use a 3 pin adapter.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 15:50
I actually think it's a good idea.

But, the light on the glovebox is just weird, considering you only get two.

Cal360, Barry Scott?

1gKjjEctWuo

gdf
April 6th, 2008, 15:55
You know it ! Best thing on TV (or at least it will be when the new series starts) at the moment imo. LOVE Mark's unfailing pessimism. :)

I know, it's just the way he makes such heavy work of everything, he just goes from bad to worse. I'd be pessimistic if I had luck like that! For my money the best episode was when that girl he knew from school met him at the reunion. The bit where they made him chase the car had me nearly shitting myself with laughter. However, I'd say that right now Skins is the best thing on TV :p

No_one_in_particular
April 6th, 2008, 16:22
AHAHAHAHAHA that was class ! The funniest one as a whole for me would have to be the one where they go clubbing and Mark tries to pretend he's pilled up; y'know the one ? Mark's stood there calculating his every move while trying to play it up with a lad who's clearly off his box. "Me and you, we've got a connnnnnection", it's funny as!

I'm also a bit of a fan of Skins actually - I thought the first series was a breath of fresh air...

I've just forgot to watch it since the second episode of the current series and now I'm all out of the loop.:rolleyes:

Eviltaco64
April 6th, 2008, 16:31
Sorry to change the subject, but I've been confused about your sexual orientation JKKDARK.
Seriously, are you a man, woman, she-man?

Hopefully this will get some replies...

cal360
April 6th, 2008, 16:35
Cal360, Barry Scott?

Spot on, yep thats who I was thinking of.

gdf
April 6th, 2008, 16:36
AHAHAHAHAHA that was class ! The funniest one as a whole for me would have to be the one where they go clubbing and Mark tries to pretend he's pilled up; y'know the one ? Mark's stood there calculating his every move while trying to play it up with a lad who's clearly off his box. "Me and you, we've got a connnnnnection", it's funny as!

I'm also a bit of a fan of Skins actually - I thought the first series was a breath of fresh air...

I've just forgot to watch it since the second episode of the current series and now I'm all out of the loop.:rolleyes:

You got 4OD? It's got every episode of Peep Show and Skins on it, useful if you miss an episode :thumbup:

No_one_in_particular
April 6th, 2008, 16:47
You got 4OD? It's got every episode of Peep Show and Skins on it, useful if you miss an episode :thumbup:
Every episode ?! Here's me thinking they'd only have the last weeks episode on (like BBC's iPlayer) so I didn't bother installing it and was planning on waiting for the repeats lol. I'll get that installed right now. Nice one ! :thumbup:

gdf
April 6th, 2008, 16:59
Every episode ?! Here's me thinking they'd only have the last weeks episode on (like BBC's iPlayer) so I didn't bother installing it and was planning on waiting for the repeats lol. I'll get that installed right now. Nice one ! :thumbup:

It's got a lot more free stuff than it looks like, there's a massive back catalogue of stuff.

Enjoy :D

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 17:02
Sorry to change the subject, but I've been confused about your sexual orientation JKKDARK.
Seriously, are you a man, woman, she-man?

Hopefully this will get some replies...
Great, you're going to summon it...

Cal360, I saw him on TV when I went to London in '04. I was thinking "Damn, they have annoying infomercial people everywhere!".

Eviltaco64
April 6th, 2008, 17:32
Great, you're going to summon it...

lol

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 17:41
Hmm, I saw Accordion and Kaiser viewing this thread, but not post. Apparently this thread is going to stay open for a while. :)

Eviltaco, sorry to sound command/jackass-ish, but just a "lol" for a post is a little unsightly.

ICE
April 6th, 2008, 17:58
The PSP scene has gotten stagnant and, for now, homebrew is a slow going world. Long gone are the days of refreshing the the page waiting for a release. It seems like everything to be done is done. Many people are finding this recent "boredom" to be too much and are jumping the proverbial ship. Posting is generally down and the site is becoming progressively slow. At this point you and I have two options.

We can either make it a point to post and help keep this site great until something big happens and takes over or we can leave and let what happens happen.

This site took me from a complete and utter noob to a guy who has hacked every PSP in my area. It caused me to use my psp WAY past the point I would have before. Besides that I have had some fun here. I like it here ya know? I mean its not quite what it used to be but I have made my mind up. I will keep posting like always and wait for something to happen..

Anybody with me on this?

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 18:36
Yeah, totally, bro.

NoQuarter
April 6th, 2008, 18:54
Guy's I don't think the psp thing is going anywhere.We are just spoiled with this device thanks to all of the devs.So things NEED a little break, that way interest can build again.Really we have gotton so much on this little device.Honestly I think it's the best game system I've ever owned :P
I still have three of them and will probably buy more of them.They would be perfect for some robot brains :)
I wish I could just learn to code faster,I have so little free time these days.Hell I'm moving to the desert so a lot of my time will be spent playing psp.I'm kinda saving up all of my data and games so that when I'm out there I have 0 time for boredom.
I honestly love all of you guy's and girls (I think some are), hopefully we can all still hang out online here.
I owe alot to the psp scene for sparking my interest in computers,which is now a full blown obsession.

I'm like ICE, I too have hacked just about everybody's psp in the area.Love the look on their face when I tell them it's free,just buy me cup of coffee,lol...

You guy's want to check out some crazy stuff, I was here right in front of this guy running spotlight:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2062048/6502190

I hate the circus,this was another reason to feel that way.

ICE
April 6th, 2008, 18:57
I'm like ICE, I too have hacked just about everybody's psp in the area.Love the look on their face when I tell them it's free,just buy me cup of coffee,lol...

I charge $20. :cool:

NoQuarter
April 6th, 2008, 19:07
Twenty is perfectly acceptable,IMHO.
I have a job I really love,so I just tell 'em get me some coffee and we're even.
Most people once I show them what a psp can do want it themselves.Now when I tell them to look up the info themselves they usually offer me money to do it for them because they are lazy and don't want to read the necessary info.

cal360
April 6th, 2008, 21:20
Well I've literally done everyones PSP in my area and now they're all enjoying the homebrew scene. I just hope it doesn't die.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 21:40
I'm waiting for a guy to give me his PSP to downgrade actually. I'm not charging him anything, I like doing it.

gdf
April 6th, 2008, 21:48
The PSP supposedly has a lifespan of 10 years. I think, eventually, there'll be a gargantuan find that blows the whole system wide open to pretty much anything. Until that happens, I won't be buying a new PSP.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 22:11
Should we go to funny youtube videos or something?

Buddy4point0
April 6th, 2008, 22:26
I'm a girl, no doubt.
figured this would be a good topic

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 22:43
I think JKKDARK's an it.

ICE
April 6th, 2008, 23:30
Its weird... I never know how to refer to JKK. He? She? "It" seems weird..

dejkirkby
April 6th, 2008, 23:30
I say "he", the wife says "she".
I'm right obviously.

ICE
April 6th, 2008, 23:42
Obviously.
I lean towards Jkk being a he personally.

ExcruciationX
April 6th, 2008, 23:44
I say "he", the wife says "she".
I'm right obviously.
http://www.kevininscoe.com/pub/lol.jpg

Why doesn't your wife join the chatz, eh?

ICE
April 7th, 2008, 01:08
Does that picture creep anyone else out?

ExcruciationX
April 7th, 2008, 01:37
Here it is again just for you, ICE. :p

ICE
April 7th, 2008, 02:02
God that thing is messed up.

Mark30001
April 7th, 2008, 02:18

I would leave a naughty comment, but nah, hehe. http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/mark30001/naughty.gif

ExcruciationX
April 7th, 2008, 03:16
LOL, I can't imagine what that would be...

She eats huge cheesburgers?

dejkirkby
April 7th, 2008, 09:23
The wife doesn't join in here, she's over at The Playground.

ExcruciationX
April 7th, 2008, 16:34
Oh, okay.

What's the new topic?

dejkirkby
April 7th, 2008, 18:54
What internet provider does everyone have, what do you pay for it and what speed is it?
Mine is Virgin Media and I pay 35 quid/month for 20mb unlimited.

Triv1um
April 7th, 2008, 18:57
10mb Virgin Media. Its alright.

Sonicboy 101
April 7th, 2008, 19:04
8MB Orange. It's currently capped to 1/4 of it's speed because they can't properly manage the internet professionally. Unlimited usage my ass...

ExcruciationX
April 7th, 2008, 19:07
Comcast High Speed Internet (the surfboard modem thing).

dejkirkby
April 7th, 2008, 19:29
I can't wait for Virgin to boost me to 50mb!!

beetroot bertie
April 7th, 2008, 19:47
I'm currently using PlusNet. I get an "upto" 8mb connection which is more like 2mb in my instance. I pay £14.99 a month and have a 4GB per month usage limit in peak hours (4pm-Midnight) before the account gets throttled. Out of peak hours I think I can get upto 50GB per month. In all it's not bad for the money although I'd like it to be faster :)

Accordion
April 7th, 2008, 19:54
Sky 16mb-unlimited: £10 a month on top of Sky HD +movies package.

As stated before, i live on the same road as the exchange so i get around 10mb average[never seen it below 9mb- My MB pro wifi seems to be struggling lately though]

ExcruciationX
April 7th, 2008, 20:01
How's it going, accordion?

Accordion
April 7th, 2008, 21:17
If only i knew.

Ascending to madness. I only realise how fast the world moves now i am standing still. Perhaps gravity has left me behind, or yet another source has pulled away. reverse
Flow.

Listening to Bola: Soup patiently anticipating Boards of Canada.

ExcruciationX
April 7th, 2008, 22:36
Whenever someone says "how's it going", you say "just fine" and then move on. :p

Eviltaco64
April 7th, 2008, 23:32
http://www.sromagazine.com/photopost/data/500/medium/75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

This picture is rather mild if you ask me!
Surely something that cant get banned!

EDIT: What do you think? Is this offensive for DCEmu (just to start small talk)?

ExcruciationX
April 7th, 2008, 23:37
I'd say it's only offensive if you don't like girls. :p

mcdougall57
April 7th, 2008, 23:52
i agree :) but i prefer brunettes :D

i suppose that could cause some more small talk

Triv1um
April 8th, 2008, 00:25
EDIT: What do you think? Is this offensive for DCEmu (just to start small talk)?

I'm offended because she is wearing clothes.

gdf
April 8th, 2008, 00:30
This are now boob thread.

Eviltaco64
April 8th, 2008, 01:13
This are now boob thread.

OHHH TEH \( o )( o)/ THREAD OMG LOL :thumbup:

Buddy4point0
April 8th, 2008, 01:13
new topic.

Joints (white boys) or blunts?

Triv1um
April 8th, 2008, 01:19
Blunts suck! Seriously, blunts are just dirty.

Yes, they burn slower, hold alot more bud, etc. but im just more of a joint man.

Eviltaco64
April 8th, 2008, 01:20
new topic.

Joints (white boys) or blunts?

.....shadowed (said while a dramatic industrial hammer against a bell noise plays) :(

I'd say blunts myself.
Joints are easier to make, but you can pack more in a blunt.

Eviltaco64
April 8th, 2008, 01:23
We shall combine the two topics...into ONE

EDIT: Removed for being past 40 and trying to be hot.

ExcruciationX
April 8th, 2008, 01:30
I'd actually say that pic is against the rules...

Eviltaco64
April 8th, 2008, 01:33
I took it down. Im not taking my chances/ making people think that I like mature women lol.

ExcruciationX
April 8th, 2008, 03:11
I know I don't. :p

Eviltaco64
April 8th, 2008, 03:13
Good job reviving this thread, it was seeming to die!

What do you (DCEmu forum users/lovers) think about Marijuana use?

I myself find it harmless or relaxing to say the least.

ExcruciationX
April 8th, 2008, 03:18
Harmless.

I might do it when I'm older.

Buddy4point0
April 8th, 2008, 04:28
Awsome.

I smoke it everyday.

dejkirkby
April 8th, 2008, 06:49
I don't particularly have any issue with Marijuana use. It's just never interested me.

beetroot bertie
April 8th, 2008, 10:45
Not fussed about it. I've seen someone I used to know get into a really bad way due to drugs (not just weed, but it was a big part) and now he has schizophrenia, so yeah not bothered about it. I know it may be an isolated case but it's enough to make me value my normality.

I don't enjoy the act of smoking cigarettes either so I guess that helps too. I don't object to it though. People are free make their choices. They just have to deal with any possible repurcussions.

mcdougall57
April 8th, 2008, 13:20
Not fussed about it. I've seen someone I used to know get into a really bad way due to drugs (not just weed, but it was a big part) and now he has schizophrenia, so yeah not bothered about it. I know it may be an isolated case but it's enough to make me value my normality.

yeah, ive seen it **** up a lot of people even close relatives so i dont smoke it.

tbh ive never smoked or taken anything (with the exception of alcohol) probably never will

ICE
April 8th, 2008, 15:08
As I have stated before addiction to drugs split up my family. Be careful with it.

ExcruciationX
April 8th, 2008, 16:13
I certainly will. I only get one chance at life.

Eviltaco64
April 8th, 2008, 16:48
Yeah, taking weed in large amounts can be bad. But a joint/pipe/blunt really isnt bad at all. You feel a bit tired, and that's about as far as I've ever gone to tell you the truth, I dont want to be hallucinating and all that.

Triv1um
April 8th, 2008, 16:56
I've hallucinated off weed before. Good if it happens once, anymore it aint good..

I don't have a problem with weed every now and again, but everyday (sorry buddy) I think it takes the piss.

Eviltaco64
April 8th, 2008, 17:04
I've hallucinated off weed before. Good if it happens once, anymore it aint good..

I don't have a problem with weed every now and again, but everyday (sorry buddy) I think it takes the piss.

Yeah, a couple times a month is alright. Everyday would kind of make it played out if you ask me.

ExcruciationX
April 9th, 2008, 05:04
That too.

I'm worried more about health effects, but there doesn't seem to be any.

Mark30001
April 9th, 2008, 07:17
LOL, I can't imagine what that would be...

Porno jokes.

Accordion
April 9th, 2008, 12:10
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2148048057&postcount=15

ExcruciationX
April 9th, 2008, 15:00
Porno jokes.
I know, I was joking.

mesosade
April 9th, 2008, 23:48
With threads like these it reminds me why I miss JUNK so much. Didn't SnesRox say the word SATAN as the last post in JUNK before it got locked? If so, gooood times ^^ Shame a certain wraggster didn't like it =/

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2008, 00:03
Yeah, JUNK needs to come back. If it's so bad, whatever happens to the community will show itself how bad it is.

Or at least give me a beef taco. I hate going out. :p

BTW, Wraggster, do you ever actually get your pm's? It'd be kind of cool if we talked, because you're so elusive.

gdf
April 10th, 2008, 00:26
I need Junk back.

As for the drugs topic I'm with Dej and Bertie, I've got no problem with other people using them, but I'm not really that interested in it myself.

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2008, 04:15
I've stopped using DXM, mostly because I can already think in a similar state of mind on command (I could already do this, but I didn't really know).

ICE
April 10th, 2008, 04:27
Anyone here watch UFC or any other MMA?

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2008, 04:43
Erm, no.

ICE
April 10th, 2008, 05:00
Well if anyone does they might want to check out my newest endeavor. We have live streams of most mma events and what not :D
Its in my sig.

Buddy4point0
April 10th, 2008, 05:16
tripple c's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FTW

Buddy4point0
April 10th, 2008, 05:52
I've hallucinated off weed before.
you had some laced shit man.

dejkirkby
April 10th, 2008, 07:57
I watch UFC from time to time, but prefer TNA and WWE.

mesosade
April 10th, 2008, 12:44
Hate to change topic but what was your fav dcemu moment? Mine was probably when ExcruciationX's hand made an appearence, it's like the world stopped each time xD

Swimkid
April 10th, 2008, 14:43
Hey! I haven't been on here in like three months... Looks the same too.

ICE
April 10th, 2008, 15:29
I watch UFC from time to time, but prefer TNA and WWE.

I started a poll to see if we should post shows from tna/wwe too. If we do we should have the PPV's for them posted as well.

Favorite moment? Most likely the 2.71 downgrader's release :D

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2008, 17:06
Hate to change topic but what was your fav dcemu moment? Mine was probably when ExcruciationX's hand made an appearence, it's like the world stopped each time xD
LOL.

:rofl:

Probably the first (.)(.) thread, although I wasn't there for it.

BTW, Buddy, you shouldn't double post.

gdf
April 12th, 2008, 19:06
Favourite moment was The Gold Line Fanclub/The Lounge.

Great times I had slumming it in Junk.

ExcruciationX
April 12th, 2008, 19:49
Xulap says his hand is bigger, but he hasn't posted proof yet. Coward.

Again, if anyone hasn't noticed it yet, JUNK needs to come back. It's working well on Homebrew Heaven and Codemayhem. The funnest moments that everyone remembers occurred in JUNK or were threads that would be closed today because they were JUNKie threads.

dejkirkby
April 12th, 2008, 20:34
Subject Change:
I just want to applaud Ninty for the perfection of Mario Kart Wii. Online with Mr_Nick666 and Baboon was great fun.

ICE
April 12th, 2008, 20:50
Subject Change:
I just want to applaud Ninty for the perfection of Mario Kart Wii. Online with Mr_Nick666 and Baboon was great fun.

Really? I expected it to be as good as SSBB at best online.. So you would recommend it?

gdf
April 12th, 2008, 21:43
Subject Change:

Oh, gies yer friend codes! :thumbup:

I got a Wii the other day free off my sister's phone contract and so far I've got Mario Kart and Galaxy. I'm really enjoying the online: lag free, which is a nice difference from the likes of Rainbow 2...

My friend code for Mario Kart is 4210-4125-3995, but I'm not really sure how they work because I hear there are separate 12 digit codes for your general online.

dejkirkby
April 12th, 2008, 22:20
Oh, gies yer friend codes! :thumbup:

I got a Wii the other day free off my sister's phone contract and so far I've got Mario Kart and Galaxy. I'm really enjoying the online: lag free, which is a nice difference from the likes of Rainbow 2...

My friend code for Mario Kart is 4210-4125-3995, but I'm not really sure how they work because I hear there are separate 12 digit codes for your general online.
check here (http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com/index.php?topic=7377.msg40349#msg40349) for our codes.
You enter each persons code into your Wii and you have competitions between each other.

ExcruciationX
April 12th, 2008, 22:33
I would connect my Wii to the internet if I could, but that space is taken up by the 360. If I ever connect my Wii to the internet, it would be a one time deal.

I had a funny idea (not changing the subject). A DCEmu Skype conversation, with mostly every pominent forum member. JKKDARK, you don't have to go (but you're offically a creep if you don't want to reveal your gender). Good idea?

gdf
April 12th, 2008, 22:40
check here (http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com/index.php?topic=7377.msg40349#msg40349) for our codes.
You enter each persons code into your Wii and you have competitions between each other.

Way ahead of you bruv!

Request sent!

ExcruciationX
April 13th, 2008, 02:49
I don't have SSBB though.

ICE
April 13th, 2008, 03:10
I would connect my Wii to the internet if I could, but that space is taken up by the 360. If I ever connect my Wii to the internet, it would be a one time deal.

I had a funny idea (not changing the subject). A DCEmu Skype conversation, with mostly every pominent forum member. JKKDARK, you don't have to go (but you're offically a creep if you don't want to reveal your gender). Good idea?

You would have to record the whole think lol

ExcruciationX
April 13th, 2008, 03:26
Yeah, recording that would be a must. Esspecially if JKKDARK's gender is revealed (doubt it, but it helps to be prepaired)!

gdf
April 13th, 2008, 11:59
Male.

There.

dejkirkby
April 13th, 2008, 15:37
GDF, it says your friend code for MK is invalid!!!

gdf
April 13th, 2008, 22:19
WHAA!!??

Hold on just a sec.

Did I say 4210-4125-3995?

ExcruciationX
April 13th, 2008, 22:42
Yeah, you just did. :p

gdf
April 14th, 2008, 00:25
Yeah, you just did. :p

I nearly wet myself laughing.

[/sarcasm]

Love you Ex xxx

ExcruciationX
April 14th, 2008, 02:56
I think you missed a sarcasm tag at the bottom of "Love you Ex."

Triv1um
April 14th, 2008, 19:14
I sometimes like to lick potatoes.

Im getting a new TV tommorow. :D

Sonicboy 101
April 14th, 2008, 19:20
I sometimes like to lick potatoes.

I thought you like teh baconz? :eek:

Triv1um
April 14th, 2008, 19:24
I quit licking raw bacon because it made me quite ill.

Now i've moved on to the vegetable licking.

dejkirkby
April 14th, 2008, 19:41
do you wash and peel the veg first?
Srsly, what TV are you getting?
Cause if it's not a Samsung 50" then you phail.

Triv1um
April 14th, 2008, 19:58
No, I like to lick them with the soil still on.

----

Haha, im only 16 mate.

I can't afford much.

Im getting a 32" LG..

I will try and find a link. Its 1080p though (i think, thats what the guy at the store says, even though, but the specs it isnt i dont think).

http://uk.lge.com/products/model/detail/lcdtv_32lc56.jhtml#

dejkirkby
April 14th, 2008, 20:10
That's a nice TV and no mistake.
Perfect for being pwn'd on GTAIV multiplayer by your good frien, dejkirkby (PS3 FTW)

gdf
April 14th, 2008, 20:13
Mario Kart WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I raced Mr Nick_666 earlier. Robbed of victory several times by red shells. It's a game that simply hates any degree of skill and feels the need to flip the playing field to reward sucky players.

Triv1um
April 14th, 2008, 20:16
That's a nice TV and no mistake.
Perfect for being pwn'd on GTAIV multiplayer by your good frien, dejkirkby (PS3 FTW)

When i tried to add you, it keeps saying you cancelled.

Add me anyway when you get around to it.

Cactussteakus

Sonicboy 101
April 14th, 2008, 20:23
While raising discussion of GTA4, here's the intro that's been leaked. Only watch if you can't resist! (I know I couldn't :D)
http://www.youtube.com/v/rlX46Zix3O8

Triv1um
April 14th, 2008, 20:24
Its fake.

There is no hologram on the disc, and on the screen before the loading screen you can see Rockstar 2006 writen really small.

Sonicboy 101
April 14th, 2008, 20:31
Its fake.

There is no hologram on the disc, and on the screen before the loading screen you can see Rockstar 2006 writen really small.

Yeah, I know. The fact that all the images are ones that are shown already proved it for me.
Nice try, though. :D

Triv1um
April 14th, 2008, 20:34
Yes, its a forking awesome fake if you ask me.

It had ALOT of people going for it.

ExcruciationX
April 15th, 2008, 06:33
That intro looked fake to me a few seconds into it, because of the hologram and the images that everyone's already seen.

beetroot bertie
April 15th, 2008, 16:46
I've never had a GTA game. Am I really going to be missing out on something that special with the new one? A friend of mine keeps telling me how great it's going to be but I find it hard to have much enthusiasm for it.

I've just started Saints Row and I'm like, 'meh, it alright'. I like the freedom etc but find it kind of limiting too and the dialogue is really crappy. I guess I just don't want to be a ganster... I feel bad when I run people over. And the car has no indicators, how am I meant to drive safely without them :D

Triv1um
April 15th, 2008, 16:53
Its great.

Play Vice City and San Andreas.

GTAIV should be amazing :D

ExcruciationX
April 16th, 2008, 01:15
I've never had a GTA game. Am I really going to be missing out on something that special with the new one? A friend of mine keeps telling me how great it's going to be but I find it hard to have much enthusiasm for it.

I've just started Saints Row and I'm like, 'meh, it alright'. I like the freedom etc but find it kind of limiting too and the dialogue is really crappy. I guess I just don't want to be a ganster... I feel bad when I run people over. And the car has no indicators, how am I meant to drive safely without them :D
So do I. That's why I don't play GTA anymore, it kinda makes you feel dirty.

Eviltaco64
April 16th, 2008, 02:59
And I feel bad hitting people with red koopa shells in Mario Kart :(

Napalm-Death
April 16th, 2008, 06:51
You're all just a bunch of softies.

beetroot bertie
April 16th, 2008, 09:38
Knocking off the leader near the end of a race with a well timed blue shell makes you feel really evil :D

ICE
April 16th, 2008, 15:02
Blue shells are for noobs.

ExcruciationX
April 16th, 2008, 16:05
Blue shells are for noobs.
Agreed.

ICE
April 16th, 2008, 16:11
And smash balls in SSBB. You can suck the whole time, get one smash ball and own everyone.

ExcruciationX
April 16th, 2008, 17:05
Smash Balls?

Never heard of them.

gdf
April 16th, 2008, 17:22
It's so annoying when you lead a race for 2 and a half laps then you get nailed by lightening from someone down the arse end of the pack, a blue shell, then a red shell all one after the other. It hates if you have any skill at earning boosts.

ExcruciationX
April 16th, 2008, 17:28
That's kinda fun to do to the person that caused it first though. :)

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 18:18
It's so annoying when you lead a race for 2 and a half laps then you get nailed by lightening from someone down the arse end of the pack, a blue shell, then a red shell all one after the other. It hates if you have any skill at earning boosts.
Totally with you on that!

Napalm-Death
April 16th, 2008, 20:20
Smash Balls?

Never heard of them.
They're like these items that let you pull off your character's uber-omega-******* specials. :P

ExcruciationX
April 16th, 2008, 21:02
They're like these items that let you pull off your character's uber-omega-******* specials. :P
That sounds super cheap.

Did anyone notice Darksaviour69 is back?

gdf
April 16th, 2008, 21:30
Totally with you on that!

I take it you also like to drift about and boost, unlike 95% of other players.

Good on you :thumbup:

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 21:33
I got your number registered, gdf.
Register mine pls.

Napalm-Death
April 16th, 2008, 21:51
That sounds super cheap.

Did anyone notice Darksaviour69 is back?

It just depends on the character, it ranges from health refills (Peach) to a giant tank (Fox?).

DS69 is back? I didn't notice...

Shrygue
April 16th, 2008, 21:52
@ExcruciationX: Yes, I saw The Dark Savior has made an appearance for the first time in ages . I bet he's had lots of fun on his worldly travels. Hopefully he might be online here a bit more often if he has the time.

gdf
April 16th, 2008, 22:02
I got your number registered, gdf.
Register mine pls.

I did about 4 days ago ;)

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 22:06
cool!!!
We'll have to set up a match!!

gdf
April 16th, 2008, 22:08
Time and place, I'll kick some English arse.

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 22:12
You petulant whiskey drinking SOB.
5pm tomorrow?

gdf
April 16th, 2008, 22:41
You petulant whiskey drinking SOB.
5pm tomorrow?

No can do I'm afraid, at work until 6.

How about...Say, 7?

dejkirkby
April 16th, 2008, 22:44
sure

ExcruciationX
May 22nd, 2008, 19:15
@ExcruciationX: Yes, I saw The Dark Savior has made an appearance for the first time in ages . I bet he's had lots of fun on his worldly travels. Hopefully he might be online here a bit more often if he has the time.
And play a 1v1 match in Halo 3. He's one of the three people I have yet to 1v1 in Halo 3 (Kaiser and Xulap are the other ones).

Also, I think it's cool that this thread sort of succeeded in getting people to talk more. I notice there's more discussion going on, although it's not as much.

Eviltaco64
May 27th, 2008, 02:12
What do all of you (oldbies, newbies, staff, administrators, coders, etc) think of DCEmu today?

Try to give it a rating like 1 out of 10 or something along the lines of that.

dejkirkby
May 27th, 2008, 05:09
What do all of you (oldbies, newbies, staff, administrators, coders, etc) think of DCEmu today?

Try to give it a rating like 1 out of 10 or something along the lines of that.
I ain't going to deep into this, but I think there are some serious issues with DCEmu and it doesn't seem the same to me as it was before. I believe a closeness
that we all shared has been lost.

bah
May 27th, 2008, 10:55
Spam bots are gone. I can actually find peoples posts. They're about homebrew. I'm happy. :)

...so a win for the complainers......

A euphemism for 'complainers' to mask his distaste for the opinion of those who hated the spam bots would have been nice, but a 'win' is a 'win'. :P
Others may have other issues, I don't know.

The PSP is almost certainly not going to have the volume of releases that it has in the past due both to the fact that so many of the popular games ported and systems are emulated very well, and (perhaps to a lesser extent) that there are other systems both recently 'unlocked' (Wii) and soon to be released (Pandora) that homebrew developers may find very interesting.

There are still great homebrew apps/games being released and updated, and there will be for some time.
Ill be coming to dcemu to find out about/discuss them as always.

ExcruciationX
May 27th, 2008, 16:58
Yeah, there always will be releases to download, and discuss.

Agreed, dej.

ICE
May 27th, 2008, 17:20
This is the most depressing forum I have ever seen. It seems like 90% of the free discussion is about how bad things are here..

ExcruciationX
May 27th, 2008, 17:23
We're all emo here. LOL.

JKKDARK
May 27th, 2008, 17:27
We're all emo here. LOL.

No, I don't listen My Chemical Romance.

ExcruciationX
May 27th, 2008, 17:27
Neither do I.

ICE
May 27th, 2008, 18:03
Neither do I.

He says as his eyes dart back and forth unconvincingly..

ExcruciationX
May 27th, 2008, 18:17
I'm a classic rock guy.

Do you think I'd ever listen to punk-ish stuff?

Eviltaco64
June 6th, 2008, 03:27
I'm a classic rock guy.

Do you think I'd ever listen to punk-ish stuff?

I myself like Punk. Usually when it's non-political though, as I find complaining about today's issues completelly unnecessary in a song.

But if you dont listen to punk, I'd recommend it. It's just really a more fast-paced sped up version of rock.

steve520
June 6th, 2008, 03:59
Lol how can we talk we'll get banned by all the dictators that run this website.

ICE
June 6th, 2008, 04:07
I myself like Punk. Usually when it's non-political though, as I find complaining about today's issues completelly unnecessary in a song.

But if you dont listen to punk, I'd recommend it. It's just really a more fast-paced sped up version of rock.

Grunge ftw
84ZrN8a3RVw
RyNc5Is1Lnk
gtphYnoKnyU

Darksaviour69
June 6th, 2008, 09:25
Lol how can we talk we'll get banned by all the dictators that run this website.

That's Banhammer talk, boy!

bah
June 6th, 2008, 10:29

That's 90s California skater punk to be more specific.
The term gets put on everything from the clash to the sex pistols to billy bragg to NOFX.

A couple of my favourite skater punk bands were Lagwagon (especially 'Trashed') and Propagandhi (especially 'How to clean everything').
The descendents 'Milo goes to college' is great also.

steve520: I've gone off at people who I felt deserved it and have only received one warning, they cant be that bad.
The few mods I've spoken with seemed like reasonable blokes.

Unless you're purposely trying to cause trouble or breaking rules you wont have a problem.

Eviltaco64
June 6th, 2008, 17:36
ICE: Grunge IS awesome.

bah: Yeah, I know what you mean. I like Lagwagon, NOFX (really from 2000 on back), Green Day's first few albums (when they were punk and not political alt rock).

Although I've never really listened to Propaghandi, I've only heard the name.

JKKDARK
June 6th, 2008, 17:42
Grunge sucks. Plus.. dead :p

ICE
June 6th, 2008, 17:54
Grunge is rock that doesnt care about how its perceived. Its raw and open. Its loud and and careless and thats why I love it. Also it killed hair metal.

F07nbIkCMj8

Eviltaco64
June 6th, 2008, 18:27
Grunge sucks. Plus.. dead :p

lol you're just mad because grunge killed glam metal...besides, pearl jam still exists although they kinda suck now

JKKDARK
June 6th, 2008, 18:35
And besides that, several Glam Metal bands are still on major labels selling albums and new bands appeared.

There are not new Grunge bands, there are not Grunge festivals.

Eviltaco64
June 6th, 2008, 18:43
And besides that, several Glam Metal bands are still on major labels selling albums and new bands appeared.

Ok, Bon Jovi's playing still, Van Halen's still playing , Guns and Roses is a fücking disgrace (Axel has feuds with like 20 people and is the only original member left, and chinese democracy has been in development for like six years, they're a joke), a lot of the other ones exist but they sold out and are really past their time.

Dont get me wrong, I like glam metal, but it was only good back in the 80s (if grunge still existed, it would probably be a joke).

ICE
June 6th, 2008, 19:37
As far as the average person is concerned glam is dead just like grunge. Oh and there are new grunge bands and old ones still on labels making albums.

EDIT: Ever heard of post-grunge? Its what bands that would have been called grunge are called now for some reason.. Wikipedia says Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, 3 Doors Down, and Finger Eleven are all notable entries in that genre. Oh and Foo Fighters of course.

Triv1um
June 6th, 2008, 19:54
I dont class Pearl Jam as grunge.

Pearl Jam can actually play there instruments.

VampDude
June 6th, 2008, 21:29

Glam Metal isn't too popular these days, and from todays view on the music industry the word Metal on "Glam Metal" should be replaced with something less than Metal as I've listened to some 80's stuff recently and I wouldn't consider Glam Metal as a form of "Metal" but a higher end of "Rock" in a sense. As Glam Rock was the 70's and progressed into almost a new genre for the 80's, replacing Rock with Metal, as Metal was the new era for the 80's (with bands like MetallicA and Iron Maiden) - or something like that (I know you will find ways to correct me - though that's how I see it).

JKKDARK
June 6th, 2008, 21:30
As far as the average person is concerned glam is dead just like grunge. Oh and there are new grunge bands and old ones still on labels making albums.

EDIT: Ever heard of post-grunge? Its what bands that would have been called grunge are called now for some reason.. Wikipedia says Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, 3 Doors Down, and Finger Eleven are all notable entries in that genre. Oh and Foo Fighters of course.
Post-Grunge is another genre. We are talking about Grunge.
There's only one Grunge group being active on a major label and releasing albums, and that's Pearl Jam.

Then if we look at Glam Metal groups, we have Def Leppard, Van Halen, Poison, Mötley Crüe, Dokken, Bon Jovi (with different sound actually), Buckcherry, Whitesnake, etc, getting success on the US.
Also in Scandinavia, Glam Metal is even more popular with groups like Crashdïet, Europe and Hardcore Superstar reaching the top 10 at the charts.

But one of the reasons that Glam Metal is more popular than Grunge is because Glam Metal had a longer life at the top of the mainstream music (8 years).

Edit:
Glam Metal isn't too popular these days, and from todays view on the music industry the word Metal on "Glam Metal" should be replaced with something less than Metal as I've listened to some 80's stuff recently and I wouldn't consider Glam Metal as a form of "Metal" but a higher end of "Rock" in a sense. As Glam Rock was the 70's and progressed into almost a new genre for the 80's, replacing Rock with Metal, as Metal was the new era for the 80's (with bands like MetallicA and Iron Maiden) - or something like that (I know you will find ways to correct me - though that's how I see it).

Glam Metal incorporated Heavy Metal elements. Try listening Mötley Crüe and early Def Leppard (1980-83) and you will notice that clearly. Since the mid 80s, many Glam Metal groups added Pop elements and it was hard to notice the Metal sound, I understand why you're confused.

VampDude
June 6th, 2008, 22:13
Glam Metal incorporated Heavy Metal elements. Try listening Mötley Crüe and early Def Leppard (1980-83) and you will notice that clearly. Since the mid 80s, many Glam Metal groups added Pop elements and it was hard to notice the Metal sound, I understand why you're confused.

I already listened to Def Leppard, I watched their music video DVD a few years ago, they changed quite a bit from the 80's and the last CD I bought which was "Slang" (single - not the album - and both of them) back in 1997 (I know it was released in 1996 but I never followed the music charts).

Mötley Crüe I have the most confusion about, because they appear on "Rock" compilation CD's, the album they're on that I see (cause I don't own any of their actual albums) is Monsters of Rock which I borrowed from my dad and never returned (Poison is on the same album?).

Eviltaco64
June 6th, 2008, 22:36
I used to hear this song called I'm sorry by Buckcherry on the radio, and they dont sound like glam at all these days.

VampDude
June 7th, 2008, 03:53
I used to hear this song called I'm sorry by Buckcherry on the radio, and they dont sound like glam at all these days.

It's because they've changed their genre, many bands do to keep with the times. (song inside Spoiler)

http://www.monds.org/music/mp3/Buckcherry/15/06%20Sorry.mp3

ExcruciationX
June 7th, 2008, 21:06
I'm not a fan of either genre. Glam's way too simple, and Grunge doesn't fit my tastes.

I do like some of Fu Manchu's stuff, though.

Ironically, this thread actually did get pretty big, LOL.

JKKDARK
June 7th, 2008, 21:25

They are more of a Hard Rock band, but many of its songs contain Glam Metal influences.

ExcruciationX
June 7th, 2008, 23:48
Post-Grunge is another genre. We are talking about Grunge.
There's only one Grunge group being active on a major label and releasing albums, and that's Pearl Jam.

Then if we look at Glam Metal groups, we have Def Leppard, Van Halen, Poison, Mötley Crüe, Dokken, Bon Jovi (with different sound actually), Buckcherry, Whitesnake, etc, getting success on the US.file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/HP_ADM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg
Also in Scandinavia, Glam Metal is even more popular with groups like Crashdïet, Europe and Hardcore Superstar reaching the top 10 at the charts.

But one of the reasons that Glam Metal is more popular than Grunge is because Glam Metal had a longer life at the top of the mainstream music (8 years).

Edit:

This is one of the only posts I've seen by JKKDARK that actually made sense.

If he continues to make sense and not fight with people, he may just get a few "fans."

Triv1um
June 7th, 2008, 23:52
I'm always a JKK fan. :P

Believe it or not, alot of his posts do make good sense and use good logic. Some don't. Haha/

ExcruciationX
June 8th, 2008, 01:07
They rarely make any sense to me.

I guess I should stop taking them at face value?

Mark30001
June 8th, 2008, 02:12
It's unreal! http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/images/smilies/103.gif

Eviltaco64
June 8th, 2008, 02:15
He sometimes makes sense if it doesnt have anything to do with PS3.

ExcruciationX
June 8th, 2008, 02:20
It's unreal! http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/images/smilies/103.gif

Agreed.

JKKDARK
June 8th, 2008, 02:48
I don't know, something changed in the last week. I went to a Microsoft store and the seller told me the PlayStation 3 video game system is a commercial failure.

Also I need money to save my mom's life :(

ExcruciationX
June 8th, 2008, 03:11
I don't know, something changed in the last week. I went to a Microsoft store and the seller told me the PlayStation 3 video game system is a commercial failure.

Nevermind. He's gone back to posting nonsense.

VampDude
June 8th, 2008, 03:31
I went to a Microsoft store and the seller told me the PlayStation 3 video game system is a commercial failure.

I went to a SONY store, and they don't even sell PlayStation3's? They told me they do on their website though, and then told me to goto GameStation across the road? :eek:

Luckily I was just wasting their time, as they had no customers (didn't see why I had to be a customer). :rofl:

Accordion
June 9th, 2008, 17:11
via16 Dimensional Records (http://www.yarhalla.jpn.org/yarhalla/16d/index_e.html)

The Traveling Child is Dong's 1st album released at M3 on 2004. Now it's free.
Download All (http://16d.jpn.org/albums/travelingchild.zip)

Two great songs behind the spoilers.
http://yaruhara.moe-nifty.com/16d/16d008-12-dong-haguretakedo.mp3
http://yaruhara.moe-nifty.com/16d/16d008-16-dong-theme_of_yarhalla.mp3

More great music at the site.

VampDude
June 11th, 2008, 03:42
via16 Dimensional Records (http://www.yarhalla.jpn.org/yarhalla/16d/index_e.html)

The Traveling Child is Dong's 1st album released at M3 on 2004. Now it's free.

Public Domain / Open Source music is cool, a site I go to to listen to (and/or download) FREE music is fuzz.com cause all the stuff there is good, I'm always listening to stuff in separate browser tabs.

JKKDARK
June 11th, 2008, 03:53
It is free because no one wants it.

VampDude
June 11th, 2008, 10:45
It is free because no one wants it.

The stuff Accordion posted I agree, cause no commercially released album should go FREE - it just shows that nobody wanted it and they're trying to get an audience. But the stuff on fuzz.com (http://www.fuzz.com/music/freeDownload) is awesome (mostly unsigned bands trying to get noticed or signed - I found a cool band called Fuzzpilots). There is a Glam Metal band there called "Skin Tight Chrome (http://www.fuzz.com/store/artist/SkinTightChrome)" which I listened to, and laughed due to to the gayness of how the song "I Am Glam" sounds.

JKKDARK
June 11th, 2008, 16:37
If it's Glam, it's quality you can taste

Eviltaco64
June 18th, 2008, 07:22

Isnt that the same Microsoft store that said Linux was like Windows 95?

And did you ever work everything out with your mom (like the car, etc)?

Napalm-Death
June 18th, 2008, 07:42
Have you guys beaten MGS4 yet? I couldn't believe it when Sunny destroyed that Ray. My eyes were bleeding then and they still are now. *_*

Triv1um
June 18th, 2008, 15:59
Have you guys beaten MGS4 yet? I couldn't believe it when Sunny destroyed that Ray. My eyes were bleeding then and they still are now. *_*

WHAATTT?!!! WHAAA?!!!

Dude, haha.

Spoilers dude! Damn. *closes eyes*

I have just started Act 4. Loving it.

JKKDARK
June 18th, 2008, 16:02
Isnt that the same Microsoft store that said Linux was like Windows 95?

And did you ever work everything out with your mom (like the car, etc)?

Yes, the same store :)

ExcruciationX
June 18th, 2008, 17:18
Yes, the same store :)
The store you made up?

JKKDARK
June 18th, 2008, 18:57
The store you made up?

No, actually I don't have a store.

Mark30001
June 18th, 2008, 19:08
The store you made up?
When he said that, he meant a store that you're probably lying about (a store that doesn't exist).

ExcruciationX
June 18th, 2008, 21:07
Oh...

You should make one for your supposed fans. You don't want to let them down! :rofl:

Eviltaco64
June 19th, 2008, 00:49
Welcome to the JKKDARK store:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/MikeGarwood93/JKKStore.jpg

Sorry, JKK, but I had to.

ExcruciationX
June 19th, 2008, 00:50
LAWLZ.

WTF is with the pic of the fat guy?

Eviltaco64
June 19th, 2008, 00:59
Found him on the internets.
In the ad he gets to play JKKDARK!

ExcruciationX
June 20th, 2008, 21:44
At least he doesn't get paid, LOL.

EDIT: Remember the post with the Billy Mays commercial in it? I said I didn't find the particular ad I was looking for, but I've found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soPyiP-UjzI

The first two seconds are particularly note worthy. LOL.

Eviltaco64
June 21st, 2008, 02:01
Billy Mayes makes me laugh.

Hi, BILLY MAYES HERE AND I HAVE SOME ****ING CONSTRUCTION PUTTY!
(scene change)
IT PULLLS THIS 20-TON TRUCKLOAD WITHOUT ANY HASSLE!

ExcruciationX
June 21st, 2008, 04:39
The above commercial is worse in terms of retardation.

Eviltaco64
June 21st, 2008, 07:54
One time me and a couple people called that same exact handle thing lol.
'Twas fun.

ExcruciationX
June 22nd, 2008, 03:46
You bought one?

Eviltaco64
June 22nd, 2008, 04:08
No, we just called them.

ExcruciationX
June 22nd, 2008, 18:21
It would be funnier to call Kyle from the future like Cartman did.

JKKDARK
June 22nd, 2008, 19:17
Welcome to the JKKDARK store:

Sorry, JKK, but I had to.

There's always an endless supply of wannabe comedians at DCEmu http://209.85.12.234/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Triv1um
June 22nd, 2008, 23:23
There's always an endless supply of wannabe comedians at DCEmu http://209.85.12.234/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Haha, agreed. :rofl:

Napalm-Death
June 22nd, 2008, 23:33

I never thought it would be possible, but I agree with you. I also agree that some people try too hard here. :rofl:

ExcruciationX
June 23rd, 2008, 02:22
I never thought it would be possible, but I agree with you. I also agree that some people try too hard here. :rofl:
Why do you think I don't tell many jokes? It's to avoid being corny.

Eviltaco64
June 23rd, 2008, 04:07

Oh, JKK, you shouldnt have :D

Well, I can truly tell you that you are unique, aside from your PS3 jokes

ExcruciationX
June 23rd, 2008, 18:10
Oh, JKK, you shouldnt have :D

Well, I can truly tell you that you are unique, aside from your PS3 jokes
Meh, I could be an idiot if I wanted to.

ZOMG! I walkz in sonyz stor and th3y no sell ps3

they s@y is suckorz

Nuff' said.

JKKDARK
June 23rd, 2008, 18:44
Meh, I could be an idiot if I wanted to.

ZOMG! I walkz in sonyz stor and th3y no sell ps3

they s@y is suckorz

Nuff' said.

Take this balloon.

http://www.bloomingbritain.co.uk/images/brown-balloon.JPG

I like to see a guy googleing UFOs pictures with a balloon in his hand.

Napalm-Death
June 23rd, 2008, 19:36
Why do you think I don't tell many jokes? It's to avoid being corny.

Oh hoho! You missed the point of that message. I'm sure JKK got it though. :rofl:

Take this balloon.

http://www.bloomingbritain.co.uk/images/brown-balloon.JPG

I like to see a guy googleing UFOs pictures with a balloon in his hand.

Eviltaco64
July 4th, 2008, 02:03
I need to find a torx-10 for my 360 :(
Then I can fix it :)

JKKDARK
July 4th, 2008, 15:19
I have a lot of torx-10 in my house.

Eviltaco64
July 4th, 2008, 16:32
I have a lot of torx-10 in my house.

I wish I got one before Independence Day, now I have to wait longer :mad:

Eviltaco64
August 15th, 2008, 18:04
Dare I say... Bump?

Gold Line
August 15th, 2008, 20:38
Making conversation eh?
Well i like kittens, they are cute and sexually attractive.

JKKDARK
August 15th, 2008, 20:44
I love cats too. In my next life, I want to be a cat.

Sonicboy 101
August 15th, 2008, 20:48
Making conversation eh?

Yeah. LIKE THE PRL!!!

/sarcasm

Eviltaco64
August 15th, 2008, 20:50
Making conversation eh?

http://www.vetrix.co.za/pics/omgwtfRubiksCube.jpg

...I thought I was alone on that one..

ExcruciationX
August 16th, 2008, 00:11
Making conversation eh?
Uh-huh...

I have a modded xbox now!