PDA

View Full Version : Who has beaten GOW COO.....

mike_jmg
April 6th, 2008, 08:49
In God mode?.
haha gotcha!

Well I just did:D, but I feel a little disapointed, cause it was easier than in the other two or at least it felt like that (BTW I haven't beaten GOW and GOW 2 in god mode yet, on 1st I'm on the battle against Ares and on 2 I haven't started it).

Also the extras that you unlock are not worth it

So, who has done it?, and who knows a way to pass the 4th challenge of hades, the one that you have to break all objects within a certain time, cause I just simply can't do it:confused:

dejkirkby
April 6th, 2008, 23:25
I finished it and thought it was great, albeit short.
I don't think there was much room after the main game on the UMD for loads of extras.

LilSwish722
April 7th, 2008, 00:50
I thought it was great game...but...i don't feel the need to pick it up again...

quzar
April 7th, 2008, 01:11
Moved to the proper forum.

mike_jmg
April 7th, 2008, 04:52
Thanks for moving it, sorry

News, just beaten all challenges of Hades and got all the unlockables (not very good ones though). But it is still an awesome game and I just can't get enough of it, maybe I'll complete the other two games all the way too

Shadowblind
April 7th, 2008, 04:54
I somehow got bored of it really fast...it just felt like I played it already. For the 3rd time...

ICE
April 7th, 2008, 05:11
I played through half of it really fast and havent touched it in a couple of weeks. I seem to do that a lot lol.

mike_jmg
April 8th, 2008, 06:05
I'm doing that with Crisis Core
I'm just not in the mood to play it :p, I even started playing Power Stone again, and thought about mastering Djmax portable 2 LOL