PDA

View Full Version : Hooka Interviews Chui

wraggster
September 5th, 2005, 18:12
Hooka who has just about interviewed the whole of the GP32 scene has now turned his powers towards Chui who has you know has just released a new version of his Amiga emulator for the Dreamcast and has so many great projects that he works on includiing Fenix for both GP32 and Dreamcast.

Heres an excerpt from that interview:

Hooka: Did you ever think of integrating some of the idea's from GPAdvanced into VBA32 or vice-versa? or recompiling VBA32 with your new SDL port?

Chui: No, I think that fgb32 is a perfect GameBoy emulator for GP32. I will use VBA32 for Dreamcast and GP2X in the near future.

Hooka: What ever happened to the Vorton project? Did you feel it was complete?

Chui: No of course not, it needs a good set of graphics and complete code. I hope to have time in the future for continuing it.

Hooka: Why did you decide to start working on DC? (good system for homebrew I have to admit)

Chui: Dreamcast has the best open development toolkit: KallistiOS. Also it has lots of hardware capabilities and it's scene needs help, GP32 scene has a lot of coders and projects.

Read the whole interview Here --> http://www3.telus.net/public/hooka/chui.html

bender
September 5th, 2005, 18:37
lol, from the whole interview, el conhio and lapolla example names made me laugh a lot :lol:

arqueiro
September 5th, 2005, 19:00
is allways cool see chui talking :P

Atari
September 6th, 2005, 05:16
Good stuff. He's right in that the DC scene needs lots of help. It's guys like him that make it all worthwhile with their tireless work. Thanks Chui! :)

ron
September 6th, 2005, 18:30
Thx Chui, you always have the best sense of humour and the best wishes !!!

SiZiOUS
September 6th, 2005, 21:16
Hooka: How did you get the nickname Chui anyways?

Chui: It's an old alias, some friends call me Chui as starwars joke: Chewbacca... Chewie .. Chui (in spanish sounds similar).
LOL ^^