PDA

View Full Version : LoneWolfDS - Flight From The Dark 1.2

wraggster
April 6th, 2008, 20:27
via devfr (http://www.dev-fr.org/vos-news/(nds)-lonewolfds-flight-from-the-dark-1-2/)

Michoko updates homebrew LoneWolfDS - Flight From The Dark, which is also on course to be in the Top 3 of the NeoCompo. This version 1.2 adds (finally?) Mode lefthander, and modifies the fighting to be more interactive!

- Added a left-handed mode finally! I recoded many things to support this new mode, so if you find a bug, please tell me!
- Now you throw the dice manually during combats, to make them more enjoyable and add a bit of suspense.
- Fixed a screen brightness bug occuring sometimes after flashing the screen.
- Fixed a combat skill bonus bug when you had taken "MindBlast" discipline.
- Added a "Close" button to the map. Also you can now display the map by pressing START/SELECT.
- Other small fixes and improvements.

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/frederic/

crookedmouth
April 7th, 2008, 00:54
This is one of the slickest homebrews I've ever had the pleasure of using. The production is better then most commercial efforts. Well done.

Cerepol
April 7th, 2008, 01:24
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Left Hand Mode !!! Was getting annoying trying to play Right Handed >_> I love you man

dtdrama
April 7th, 2008, 07:22
I played the new update and I noticed all the other changes you said except the actual dice rolling. It was still just the random number clicking. It seems that didn't change like you intended

Michoko
April 7th, 2008, 09:02
Hi,

Before this version, when you were fighting, you just had to click on the "Fight" button and everything was done automatically. Now when you click the "Fight" button, you see the numbers rolling and you have to touch the screen to pick a random number yourself. This way, it's more obvious when you roll a high number and hit your opponent harder.

Have fun!
Michoko

aezra
April 7th, 2008, 23:48
An absolutely fantastic electronic version of Flight from the Dark. Kudos to you my friend!

I hope you have book 2 in the works :)