PDA

View Full Version : PSP Please help

CeeGEE -I
April 7th, 2008, 19:50
I asking this for my cousin. I don't really have a problem with it but he does. He can't load his music on his psp. He was saying something about ISO, I can't remember what it was. What is going on with that? He is using mp3 format. Does anyone here know what the deal is? Could have to do with the wifi button not being turned on?

No_one_in_particular
April 8th, 2008, 20:22
So you're saying his mp3s won't play because he's played an .iso and maybe turning on his wifi will help this ?

Just give up.

gelnika
April 8th, 2008, 22:56
Trying to load music on the psp? ISO???? WIFI???? none of these share much in common. i may be wrong but i think your problem might just be that he may be adding the songs into the wrong directory. An ISO is an image of a disc, these are used more for movies/video games, not music. The wifi would not do anything other than when you want to enable WMA. if the songs are in mp3 format then there should be a directory labled MUSIC in the root of the PSP directory. i dont have my PSP with me at the moment so im not sure of the location of the MUSIC file, but i know that there is one labled somewhere on the PSP memory card. hope this helps.

CeeGEE -I
April 9th, 2008, 14:20
Thanks, when he told me about that ISO - I really didn't know what that was but now I know and I will tell him. I did think about the WMA, I just can't get a hold of him for some reason. I just get his recorder. When I do I will let him know about what you told me. Thanks again. :)