PDA

View Full Version : PSP TV - Play your PSP Games on a TV and Use a PS2 Controller

wraggster
September 6th, 2005, 19:06
Max Console (http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=8959) posted this :

The folks at Team Xtender have given us a heads up on their debut and quite simply amazing project for the PSP - the PSP to TV accessory. Not only will this upcoming product allow you to play your PSP games directly on the big screen (TV), but rather more remarkably it will allow you utilize the superior method of a PS2 controller! It also supports functions such as auto fire and best of all this is suitable for all gamers as it requires absolutely NO soldering. They have completed the schematics as well as the mould renders for production, of which they have given us to share with you all.

Don't ask us how they have managed to capture the PSP to TV, it is an incredible innovation all the same however they managed it. So how does the prospect of playing the PSP on your TV WITH a PS2 controller sound ?

Team Xtender have told us that they will make an official announcement on their web page about this product in due time.

Heres them screens :

wraggster
September 6th, 2005, 19:07
ive contacted Team Extender about this as its one accessory i do want ;)

Shiaoran
September 6th, 2005, 20:21
1- I WANT A PSP OF THAT COLOR!!!! ^^
2- I really want the accessory!

chrisvenn
September 6th, 2005, 21:38
That sounds like a good idea

Sollen
September 6th, 2005, 21:50
chrissven: OT,but why don't you upgrade to firmware 2.0? 1.52 is worthless.

SoQb0nc5r
September 6th, 2005, 22:05
nice! but i though ps2 - keyboard/mouse controller :S

nice work ;)

WilDThraxter
September 6th, 2005, 23:15
this will be cool. the only thing is that will the textures be quite grainy, im not sure but id guess that to keep memory usage down, game companys would only use textures good enuff for the screen.

Shiaoran
September 7th, 2005, 07:16
Sollen, there is hope for 1.5x PSPs
it doesn't matter what version u have, DON'T UPGRADE!

*o*
September 7th, 2005, 07:54
does anyone know if they have released the schematics?