PDA

View Full Version : Mazes of Fate RPG coming to DS

Shrygue
April 8th, 2008, 19:38
Signature Devices (no idea) has revealed it will be bringing its Game Boy Advanced title, Mazes of Fate, to DS sometime between now and August.

Set in a fantasy universe, players can create a unique character and navigate through different towns and locations, while taking part in a story to save the land of Akhiel from the evil Netherlings and the "Rebellion".

Which sounds like you'll be crushing the heads of freedom fighters for betraying your new empire. Or maybe not.

If you're familiar with the original title, the new version will include updated dungeons, four additional characters and will be featured in full 3D.

And if you're not, it sounds like a traditional DS RPG, with plenty of stats, a clichéd fantasy plot and lots of places to travel to.

Except, somewhat oddly, it's also uses a first-person view, which is odd for a DS game. We'll keep an eye out for screenshots, then.

Predator
April 9th, 2008, 20:57
I'm really enjoying this game, I'll be buying this as soon as it's released.

It's not a 3-D real time dungeon crawler, I don't know where the "traditional DS RPG" opinion came from.

I've been playing the beta, still a lot of bugs in it.

If any one has found the beta, if you get an error press "L + R" at the same time, it will continue with the game.

I've bypassed an assertion error with it.