PDA

View Full Version : M3 DS Real and EZ-Flash V 3-in-1

firedragon_jing
April 9th, 2008, 01:04
I'm getting an M3 DS Real with the Rumble Pack, and I was thinking of getting the GBA Expansion Pack, but then I learned of the EZ 3-in-1, that combines all three Slot-2 expansion packs into one, and I was wondering how easy is it to set up with the M3 DS Real, and how compatible is it compared to the ones packed with the M3 Ds Real. It would be nice to always have Rumble and be able to play GBA games without switching out packs...

Brainy142
April 9th, 2008, 01:30
I sent you a pm

firedragon_jing
April 9th, 2008, 02:41
Thanks, I read over the site, and I think I won't go through the hassle of the 3-in-one, and just go for the M3 ones.
It wouldn't be that difficult to set up, but it would be annoying to have to switch the cart around to do different things, for that hassle, I might as well carry around the extra cart, plus I won't use the Rumble often, even though it sounds like a cool feature for some game. It would be awesome if M3 had combined Rumble and GBA (don't care about the RAM since the Browser is laggy)

piplupzero
May 3rd, 2008, 19:48
I already have 3 in 1 can you plz tell me how to use it with m3ds real

Steely
May 14th, 2008, 15:27
I have an M3 Real and I already had an EZFlash 3-in-1. Is there no more convenient way to use it with the M3 Real?

And for some reason, when I use GBA ExpLoader, I can only play GBA games, and I can't use the RAM or Rumble mode. It's not too necessary, but I'm really considering getting GBA/Ram pack for M3 Real, now.

spoon_key
September 30th, 2008, 03:32
I've an R4 and an M3DS Real so is the EZ Flash 3 in 1 the option to go? I dont care about rumble I just want GBA playability.

Thanks

hallohomo
September 8th, 2009, 15:57
my rumble and ram doesn't work either do know how it works now???