PDA

View Full Version : F-Zero Wii to be unveiled at E3?

Shrygue
April 10th, 2008, 18:22
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=186570)

A new F-Zero game for Wii will be unveiled by Nintendo at E3, currently named as F-Zero Z.

According to German website Nintendo-Planet.de, the new title will feature all the tracks of F-Zero GX and include an online mode.

More cryptically, the site also states that "a weapon system has also been confirmed". We imagine that has more to do with the Babel Fish translation missing something subtle in the language, though.

We're waiting back from Nintendo to deny its very existence, but the rumours would coincide with Reggie's hint that we should expect something big at this year's E3.

linkinworm
April 10th, 2008, 18:33
I WANT THIS GAME fzero on the GC set new standards for the series, and if sega are still working on it, then its sure to be a best seller on wii

PeyeRate420
April 10th, 2008, 19:41
omgomgomgomgomgomg

I LOVE this game on GC on SNES (both of them) and i have all 3 running on my wii (thanks to twilight exploit and VC both)

Fzero
Fzero2
Fzero GX
and now
Fzero WII
as well WOOOOT!

Nintendo Maniac 64
April 10th, 2008, 23:03
omgomgomgomgomgomg

I LOVE this game on GC on SNES (both of them) and i have all 3 running on my wii (thanks to twilight exploit and VC both)

Fzero
Fzero2
Fzero GX
and now
Fzero WII
as well WOOOOT!
Ummm, you're forgetting F-Zero X on the N64...
(not to mention the GBA F-Zeros, but I'm assuming you meant only the main series)