PDA

View Full Version : ColecoDS v2.1 - Colecovision emulator for the Nintendo DS

wraggster
April 10th, 2008, 21:39
Alekmaul (http://www.portabledev.com/pages/ds/jeuxdev.-perso/colecods.php)has released a new version of his Colecovision emulator for the Nintendo DS

Heres whats new:

* Rewrite lots of things in the interface
* Add wifi compatibility list sending
* New TMS9918 engine, Buck rogers, Bump N jump are ok now
* New palette, closer to TMS9918
* Improve graphics mode display
* Fix key redifinition problem with key #7 and higher
* COLECO.ROM include in colecoDS, you now put colecods where you want on your linker !
* Again, Savestates modified, old savestates don't run now, sorry

Download and give feedback via comments

crookedmouth
April 11th, 2008, 04:06
Wow another update! Thanks alekmaul.

Joe Blo
July 16th, 2009, 05:37
Thanks

So awsome to see this on a portable system like the ds. Ditched my car getting the coleco system when it first came out and I had to drive 80 miles to get it during a snow storm. :D :rofl: lol

Can't wait to play some of the oldies again.

Ladybug was awsome. :thumbup:

Trekster
December 24th, 2009, 06:03
Thank you SO MUCH! This emulator brings back so many fond memories. Colecovision was THE SYSTEM to have back in the day, you truly felt like you was playing a true arcade version in your home, and now thanks to you you can take it anywhere with the DS!
I much prefer this over my PSP/GP2X flavors!

Again,,, KUDOs!

crookedmouth
December 25th, 2009, 19:13
Thank you SO MUCH! This emulator brings back so many fond memories. Colecovision was THE SYSTEM to have back in the day, you truly felt like you was playing a true arcade version in your home, and now thanks to you you can take it anywhere with the DS!
I much prefer this over my PSP/GP2X flavors!

Again,,, KUDOs!

Not to take anything away from this awesome work from alekmaul but you should check out S8DS from FluBBa. It's a sega 8-bit and ColecoVision emulator.

http://www.ndsretro.com/