PDA

View Full Version : Good news and bad news.

shadowprophet
September 8th, 2005, 11:15
Im gonna Be gone for quite a while.
I figure about six months.
I bought a new home, Its a real fixer upper, But ive got nothing but time.
When its finished, its gonna be the pimpes out home of my dreams.
I bought it because, A, I dont like the location of my current home, B theres a (LOT) more property surounding my new home:D A LOT:p . And C It was Given to me for next to nothing because the owners had a house fire and decided to move to texas.

I came up with the money they wanted quickly. The home and land for what is left of the home already fully belongs to me:D
It all happened pretty fast but I had to put the current up for auction.
It may not seem sencible to a lot fo you. leaving a prefectly fine home to live in an apartment untill you can fix up the chared left overs of another. But
Believe me. my old home was a one story with a basement. right in the middle of town. Cost a freaken lot to own:D This other home Is three stores plus a basement and an attic, Not to mention its a huge mofo Huge!. Plus my old home still had years of payments left. I already own this other home. All I have to do now is fix it up:D

So as much as I hate to go, Its in my best interest to leave for a bit and focus on getting things ready in this new home.
But some day soon it may even be this year. Or at most by somtime early next year. all of the sudden I will be back. I can promise If God willing we all make it that long I will be seen again in about six months.

But id like to give a prsonal ,peace out-
To a handfull of people that made these forums feel like a place I belonged,

1timeuser, one suave mofo, Btw 1time. I havnt forgoten, The script is kind of working. I just have no art yet to attach to it.

DarkSavior69. This man saved my ass from certain doom sevral times.
Even when I was too drunk to save myself. if it wasnt for this man Dcemu wouldnt feel like a family to me.

Xuphorz, I cant help it, This guy, I just wanna get this guy high, Really high. and then leave him in a room full of chicks at some of the parties ive been too, and come back later and see how he did.

Redking14ca, No matter red. you will do well in these forums. But no matter how much time passes. I still took you in under my wing.
It good to see your doing well for yourself now.
And did you ever get that thing I sent you ? lol :p

There are just a lot of people, that I would like to mention. and yeah six months isnt forever. But you know. if theres one thing ive learned in life.
Six months is a lot of change. When I come back, Who can really say what I will be returning too. time changes everything. And I hate to leave,

But untill I return,
I leave you with this image

Man finely get a break in life. To live in his dream house.
Perfect location, privacy, Beautiful country area.
all he has to do for all of this. Is stay high and fix it up all day every day untill its done.
the man is happier then he can put into words.

peace out family, I'll be back before you even know I was gone :cool:

ptr.exe
September 8th, 2005, 14:30
Bye.

SiZiOUS
September 8th, 2005, 15:55
See ya next time.

Cap'n 1time
September 8th, 2005, 20:25
hmm, i actually like him too.

hope you come back.

xuphorz
September 8th, 2005, 22:43
what the?

ptr.exe
September 9th, 2005, 10:13
what the?
Care to explain? :)

xuphorz
September 9th, 2005, 22:37
in the one he said about me an insult or compliment? :confused:

ptr.exe
September 10th, 2005, 19:53
i don't think it was either, sometimes you just have to ignore parts of what shadowp. says :p

xuphorz
September 10th, 2005, 19:55
i don't really care, i was just wodnering.
meh, i'll miss u prophet of the shadow