PDA

View Full Version : Famitsu Boss: New DS Revealed At E3 08

wraggster
April 11th, 2008, 16:05
According to the President of Enterbrain, (Famitsu parent company) there is a chance a new Nintendo DS model will be revealed at E3 2008.

Nintendo spokesman Hiroshi Yasushi did not deny this rumour, but told Famitsu that the company cannot comment at this point.

A new successor to the DS shouldn’t come as a surprise, as the handheld has sold over 64 million units worldwide, with Japanese sales approaching 27 million.

http://akayuki.com/2008/04/11/famitsu-boss-new-ds-revealed-at-e3-08/

paul3100
April 11th, 2008, 17:44
Well you can bet the trusty R4/ supercard /cyclone won't work on it ! :eek:

So is it just as the DSlite was or an upgrade to the ds/dslite? dslite+1 :rofl:

perhaps nintendo have been reading our posts about " what the next DS should have " though i read the DS was not the next GBA ( if you know what i mean ) and that the GBA franchise was still alive and would be used again !?!?!?!?

Anyway if its just another makeover then a duel touch screen , 2 styles holders , 16.9 screens , flatter , longer battery life , non sticky fingers paint job , blue tooth , micro sd slot :thumbup:

looking forward to some official news though :D

paul

rememberthe8bit
April 11th, 2008, 19:29
Sheesh, the DS is the new GBA hardware wise. (Two years later a new, smaller, better screened model is released and two years after that an even smaller, better screened one is released.)

wiggy fuzz
April 11th, 2008, 20:31
oooooooooooooooooh... this is getting me seriously exited...

GAME always have these promotions where you could get half priced nintendo consoels if you traded in the past gen - happened for GBA (gameboys), GBA SP's (GBA), the Micro (GBA SP), the DS Phat (GBA SP) and the DS Lite (DS Phat)

could i really part with my trusty ds for a new one?