PDA

View Full Version : Shooting Watch DS v2.3

wraggster
April 11th, 2008, 23:19
Ok here it is, I believe this to be the penultimate version of Shooting Watch DS and probably the final version that I will release (unless you lot find more bugs for me to fix). I have attempted to combat the sprite issue found in version 2.2 (thanks to rush68 for pointing that one out) and have also tweaked a few things I found myself, read below to see exactly what has changed. As always you can grab the download from the Shooting Watch DS homepage linked at the base of this post.

I hope I have fixed everything but if anything does crop up, let me know and I will try to fix it. I really want to get on with my next project which has actually been in slow development since before I started coding Shooting Watch DS. If you don't know what it is, all you have to do is take a look around DS-Scene and there is a blatant hint as to what is coming. I hope to release a demo of that for you soon

What's New?
** Version History **
v2.3

Attempted to fix sprites error "Sorry, there just seems to not be enough place to put all your sprites !!". This should be OK now.

Fixed music bug in "Slots" modes.

Fixed music bug in "Audio Test" mode.

Fixed music bug in "Enter Nick" mode.

Added option to turn music off in "Audio Test" Mode

Added note to WiFi Transfer mode that you can press Start button to cancel.

http://files-ds-scene.net/shooting_watch/?s=download