Age of Nations
Based on PC GAme
Based on Coderx's Age of Empire
Credits to Team Matrix
==================

==================
What's This ?
==================

Age of Nations is a new project i've started.The main objective is to setup a strategy game looking like the well known Pc Game Age of Empire, only in LUA, playable on PSP.

For this first release, you only have a map, with scrolling fonction.You can explore it a have a look on the basics of the game.Any action for the moment.

==================
Commands
==================

Directionnal Pad: Browse the Map
Analogic Stick : Move the cursor
Cross: Order Your unit to move to the position you have clicked on.

==================
Compatibility
==================

PSPFat compatible
PSPSlim COmpatible (Thanks to Homemister's LuaPlayerHm 5.0)

==================
Installation Path
==================

Extracts all archive contents into ms0:/PSP/GAME

http://www.tofup.com/image/34473.jpeg

http://www.tofup.com/image/34474.jpeg

Download: Age of Nations (http://www.MegaShare.com/391138)

jvabbdac
April 11th, 2008, 23:42
Great ! Is just the game i needed !!! I will just wait a litle improvement...so i will download it...maybe i will make a donation when is finished ! (i do this for Haxixs game)

ojdon
April 12th, 2008, 10:56
Meh, if you actually turn this into a playable game you're name will go down in history in the PSP scene, it's about time we saw a RTS homebrew game. ;)

I would advise that you change the font and maybe the colours it doesn't fit in properly with the theme of the game because it looks too cartoon-ie.

Anyway, Keep it up!

yonaba
April 12th, 2008, 11:57
Understood..
I'm sure you know that an RTS is a really hard project..but i have a few basics..and i'm optimistic..
Graphics needs to be improved,..i'll find then the way to do that..

CoderX
April 12th, 2008, 12:25
Hey yonaba welcome to the team, I'd be intrested in contributing some of my time back into this project. Send me a PM, and we could possibly get a nice little Multiplayer RTS Developed.

PS thanks for the credits your the first one not to blugerntly steal my code.

Axelius
April 12th, 2008, 12:31
Really cool! Have you created the graphics yourself (I mean the towers and the houses etc?) or have you ripped them from an existing game?

Whatever, good job! And Good luck!

Lapiz
April 12th, 2008, 13:30
Nice, I loved Age of Empires so keep up the good work.

devdj
April 12th, 2008, 13:46
i hope to see this game get a lot of support as i am a big fan of the age of empires rts style games nice to see something new and not just crappy news we have had lately

ojdon
April 13th, 2008, 11:44
Understood..
I'm sure you know that an RTS is a really hard project..but i have a few basics..and i'm optimistic..
Graphics needs to be improved,..i'll find then the way to do that..

Of Course, I do! I'm glad that you're optimistic and all, shows that there is a lot to come in the future. :P I seriously can't wait until this gets into a playable form, it's seriously going to kick some ass when you have put in some more major work into it.

Please, keep this project going!

slaphappygamer
May 2nd, 2008, 16:16
hey there, how's this project going? im excited to play another RTS game. there are too few RTS games for the psp.

cal360
May 2nd, 2008, 17:25
Nice I'm a big RTS player so it will be intersting to see what this is like.