PDA

View Full Version : Miro Lua V 2.3

wraggster
April 12th, 2008, 00:13
News/release from Mhorpheox (http://www.psplandia.it/index.htm)

Miro is a Ide LUA programming, it allows you to write your applications in Lua. This Ide is oriented programming scripts Lua for PSP.

Key Features
-- The interface has been revamped with a very similar to the Microsoft ide, as Visual Studio.
-- Operate your work not only by opening the script but managing individual projects include images and more.
-- The code is colored.
-- In addition to a series of code numbers will help you find your line quickly.
-- Can be more open with the same script thanks to a program interface cards.
-- A spell put in place your upper and lower so that there can never go wrong.
-- While writing a small window, such as those that have been introduced in the new Microsoft Visual Studio, suggests the words in a way that does not remember exactly costringervi all keywords in the language.
-- A small tool helps you easily find the coordinates on a screen the same size as that of the PSP. On this screen you can also now import an image in order to help even more.
-- Ability to follow and LUA scripts on Windows with known LUA Player for Windows.
-- You can export your project as Homebrew directly to your PSP or on your PC.
I remember that to get a good return on this council to create projects that include more than the script all the files necessary to execute the same script (images, fonts, etc. ...).
-- It 'can change the language [English - Italian]
-- You can perform searches on the text and also make substitutions

Improvements compared to v2.0
Improvements compared to v2.2
-- Fixed execution error: "error: can not open script.lua: No such file or directory"
-- Adding export opportunities with the new LUA HM5 Player for PSP with Kernel 3.xx
-- Added features LUA Player HM5 to the dictionary functions available

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

osgeld
April 12th, 2008, 02:05
sounds cool, atm i use notepad ++ a cmd loader and good ol speedy burned in me for ever dos commands

which is just fine, but it could be slicker which maby this software does

ill be back!