PDA

View Full Version : PSX2PSP v1.3 - Popstation GUI

wraggster
April 13th, 2008, 10:41
Kingsquitter 2 days ago released a new version of his Popstation GUI, heres whats new:

Currently it's only possible to create multi disc PBPs but not modify or extract isos from them. I'm working on adding these features to the app.

PSX2PSP v.1.3 info:
* Added support for 80x80 icons.
* Added support for multi disc games.
* Added some new colors to the default theme.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
April 13th, 2008, 11:04
* Added support for multi disc games.

That makes it worth a download.

Sonicboy 101
April 13th, 2008, 14:26
Won't work... Says something about zlibwapi.dll is missing?

b_simpson1999
April 13th, 2008, 14:29
yeah finnally love this app just for the
patch-fixes it has, but now it got muti-disc support its even better.
*goes and tries it now*

Won't work... Says something about zlibwapi.dll is missing?

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?zlibwapi and put the dll with the exe file

jackschmaltz
April 13th, 2008, 19:05
how do you get it to compress multi discs into a single pbp???

as it seems everything is the same as v1.2 to me, cant find anything to do with multidisc anywhere!!!

jackschmaltz
April 13th, 2008, 19:07

as it seems everything is the same as v1.2 to me, cant find anything to do with multidisc anywhere!!!

Buddy4point0
April 13th, 2008, 19:16
I loved 1.2!
This is all I ever used and its amazing.
Once I fix my psp I'm definitely getting the new one!

Saracchini
April 13th, 2008, 19:26

Check in the options... a new multidisk option has been added.

jackschmaltz
April 13th, 2008, 19:39
ahhh... silly me. i had that checked and assumed it would let me sellect the ISO's in the standard way but just loaded one up and a whole extra gui appears, my bad :D

DrJaul
April 13th, 2008, 19:59
hey guys i am new to this whole emulation gig. how does this actually work? will this actually play psp games? and will it play ff7 crisis core?

Buddy4point0
April 13th, 2008, 20:26
hey guys i am new to this whole emulation gig. how does this actually work? will this actually play psp games? and will it play ff7 crisis core?

It converts PS1 ISO disk rip files to a format so they are playable on your PSP system.

au2802
April 14th, 2008, 11:56
Just a clarification please from people who have used this new software.

Will the resulting pbp files play under 3.90 M33 and does it only create games from .ISO files or from other formats also?

Thanks in advance :)

zaiser
April 14th, 2008, 15:59
Thank you very nice

Zombo
April 14th, 2008, 23:29
Is there any way to make a Resident Evil 2 Multi Disc (With the Police Bug Fixed) Eboot?
If so what exactly would I have to do in order to bring about this?

EDIT:Well its like I can make it but since its only supported by the newer POPS I cannot get past the warning screen! -_-;

arcadekidflo
April 16th, 2008, 05:51
I get an error converting , the file BASE.PBP is missing , where can i find it ?
Psx2psp is it just a frontend , or it's a new version of the emu itself ?

Apoklepz
April 16th, 2008, 15:41
About time they put out an update! lol just kidding...but yeah, I was actually waiting for my favorite converter to support multi-disk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EDITED TODAY -------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this error trying to do multi-disc conversion with .bin and .cue image files from my newly aquired collector's copy of Metal Gear Solid Integral. :(
Single disc conversion for each disc works fine, though. Any help?

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/Apoklepz/PSP%20CAPTURE/PSX2PSP131_ERR.png

Sekundes
April 16th, 2008, 19:40
i'm also apparently missing the BASE.PBP file and have no idea what it is or where to get it. Is there a FaQ or manual for this program yet?

I found a base.pbp file and converted Xenogears disks 1 and 2 but they appear as corrupted files....help?

Apoklepz
April 16th, 2008, 20:46
Is there any way to make a Resident Evil 2 Multi Disc (With the Police Bug Fixed) Eboot?
If so what exactly would I have to do in order to bring about this?

EDIT:Well its like I can make it but since its only supported by the newer POPS I cannot get past the warning screen! -_-;

To answer your first question Zombo, just give Resident Evil 2 the Japanese ID's and Names "Biohazard 2" believe it is, but I can't recall the correct ID number sequences...there should be a list included with this app...The same thing goes for RE 3 Nemesis to work past the Train...give it the Japanese name and ID...same thing goes for Final Fantasy 8 to work past the Control Satellite Tower Boss Fight...give it Japanese game's name and ID.
It's been discussed many times before and it's been confirmed to work.:thumbup: Hope this help you and many others.
I hope this application get's cleaned out soon. It promises more potential than it already has.

Zombo
April 16th, 2008, 23:02
I actually know how to get through the infamous bugs!

Just that whenever I actual do make the "MULTI-DISC" Eboot...It will only get to the Warning screen...Then it will never load!

EDIT:What makes this worse is that whenever I DO change the Title and such it only goes back to "Bust a Move" and its original Game ID! -_-;

Apoklepz
April 17th, 2008, 16:14
Multi-disc work fine...I had the wrong .cue files before (OOOPS!) Metal Gear Integral Disc 1&2 put toghether is 945MB big...So I kept the VR Missions Disc (3) out of the picture....But it seems 3.71 pops has a few minimal graphical glitches with MGS Integral...oh well, I'll resort to popsloader.prx later.

I'm loving this app!

Sekundes
April 21st, 2008, 01:12
ok, Final question. I'm trying to get Lunar 2 to work, the multi-disk works and everything, but i'm at the final scene of the game before it asked to disc change and it freezes everytime at the same spot. I had an old converter that didnt multi-disk and it never froze, this one does. i'm SO confused because I can't find instruction or anything to tell me how to work this stuff. Can anyone help me?

kryst abegnalie
April 21st, 2008, 04:36
ok, Final question. I'm trying to get Lunar 2 to work, the multi-disk works and everything, but i'm at the final scene of the game before it asked to disc change and it freezes everytime at the same spot. I had an old converter that didnt multi-disk and it never froze, this one does. i'm SO confused because I can't find instruction or anything to tell me how to work this stuff. Can anyone help me?

the maker has not yet been perfectly make the function for multidisc eboot files, just wait for another version or use another programs like impalerPSX

b_simpson1999
November 4th, 2008, 10:51
hi i got got this and the 1.4.2 version of this but 4 multi-disk seem to start off with going into -1 then -2,-3 ect and so i keep it going and maybe it finished and it did though it did compression after awhile it went to 0 and stayed there till the end when it finished it didnt seem to work at all on my psp (5.00m33-3) it seems very weird has any1 else had this problem

TSOD.Kutless
November 5th, 2008, 05:18
can someone help me pls. mine cant work cause it says the BAES.pbp is missing.

b_simpson1999
November 6th, 2008, 12:16
if you use google or yahoo and search just for BASE.pbp you'll find it

da one nd only
June 2nd, 2009, 08:29
hey im new to this but i have a european file of final fantasy 7 and i try to convert it but it says it cannot open the file...wat do i do??

Smarty
November 2nd, 2009, 15:52
it's running fine but when i press convert it says that a BASE.PBP files in the "Files" folder could not be accesed. there is no BASE.PBP file in that folder. Can somebody help?

SmashinGit
November 2nd, 2009, 16:49
Try using icetea instead v1.3, I find this much easier to use. http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51936&highlight=icetea